Has anyone reversed or improved their autism?

ChadGPT

How did you do it? What things helped you? I have severe autism and can’t even have a conversation because I have such slow language processing speed. I need a lot of help.

I've never been diagnosed with it but armchair doctors have accused me of having it because I'm in my fourties and still like video games and anime, lol. The word autism is thrown around so much these days that it's hard to even properly define it.
The solution is to get rich and take care of your appearance. When you look good and have money people around you will treat you better and be much more willing to put up with any perceived shortcomings you have. If you come across as well off and successful then they'll see your eccentricities as harmless quirks rather than character flaws.
I've noticed that many people with autism or people alleged to have autism tend to be savants on certain subjects, so it's just a matter of making whatever you're passionate about profitable and even if you fail to do that you tend to find out what you're good at through experiences, even if they don't go as you planned.
I worked as a personal trainer and hated it but I found out through it that I am good at sales. So now I work as a sales rep selling pacemakers making over 100 grand a year and I have become a millionaire through stock trades.
Now I own 3 cars and 2 houses. When life is that good then autism no longer really matters, you just own it and nobody will judge you because how could they when you kick so much **** at life?

Kimster

Forum Supporter
In the latest Danny Roddy interview #103 Haidut mentioned eliminating NO (Nitric Oxide) to help over come Autism.
That's what I heard, maybe I'm crazy!

Kimster

Forum Supporter
I've never been diagnosed with it but armchair doctors have accused me of having it because I'm in my fourties and still like video games and anime, lol. The word autism is thrown around so much these days that it's hard to even properly define it.
The solution is to get rich and take care of your appearance. When you look good and have money people around you will treat you better and be much more willing to put up with any perceived shortcomings you have. If you come across as well off and successful then they'll see your eccentricities as harmless quirks rather than character flaws.
I've noticed that many people with autism or people alleged to have autism tend to be savants on certain subjects, so it's just a matter of making whatever you're passionate about profitable and even if you fail to do that you tend to find out what you're good at through experiences, even if they don't go as you planned.
I worked as a personal trainer and hated it but I found out through it that I am good at sales. So now I work as a sales rep selling pacemakers making over 100 grand a year and I have become a millionaire through stock trades.
Now I own 3 cars and 2 houses. When life is that good then autism no longer really matters, you just own it and nobody will judge you because how could they when you kick so much **** at life?
It worked for Bill Gates!

chrstn4o

Forum Supporter
How did you do it? What things helped you? I have severe autism and can’t even have a conversation because I have such slow language processing speed. I need a lot of help.
Hi, I've written a book on autism and help parents with autistic kids improve their health, the book is focused on parents with small kids but many principles remain the same. You need to increase excretion of toxic metals gradually and safely. You need to remove pathogenic organisms from the gut and address digestive function imbalances. You need to have a pristine diet and reduce toxic exposures as much as sanity would allow. Nootropics can help with the brain stuff. The approach must be comprehensive because the the science and clinical experience has shown that autistic individuals have a lot of metabolic challenges going on, and many of them correlate with the severity of the condition.

Peachy

Could you get help from an SLP (Speech and Language Pathologist)? They can help a lot in this regard. You’d need one well trained in language processing.

webbt

I'm similar. Recently I got this idea that I could pretend to not be able to talk at all and just go around with a paper and pen in order to communicate. I haven't actually done it, but it's for sure a useful thought exercise.

mostlylurking

Quite a bit of information is available on line regarding thiamine and autism. I'll provide some links:
Here is a good article about thiamine deficiency and why it causes so many problems:
another good article:

I have never been diagnosed with autism. However my brain fog/brain inflammation was pretty bad in 2020 and I experienced recovery with high dose thiamine.

Last edited:

CSH

Forum Supporter
Where’s a good source to buy this?
I wish I could answer that....I first learned of it thru Mike Adams (Health Ranger) a few years ago. He was mostly referencing it for Covid vaccine shedding. I had heard of it in reference to Autism as well and then recently saw an IG post talking about it as an old drug being repurposed for the hopes of it helping those with Autism.

mm33

Forum Supporter
Have you checked out chlorine dioxide? There's a lady who has used it to help a lot of issues including autism but i can't think of her name. I got her ebook a couple of years ago but it must have been on my old computer that crashed as i can't find it. The Universal Antidote MMS is also about chlorine dioxide. Very interesting stuff that you can find on line for free. I've put the link below.

OP
C

ChadGPT

Have you checked out chlorine dioxide? There's a lady who has used it to help a lot of issues including autism but i can't think of her name. I got her ebook a couple of years ago but it must have been on my old computer that crashed as i can't find it. The Universal Antidote MMS is also about chlorine dioxide. Very interesting stuff that you can find on line for free. I've put the link below.

I have. I haven’t done a full round because it makes me so exhausted but I guess I should try it one of these days. Just wanted to see if anything more pleasant could help me first.

mostlylurking

I have. I haven’t done a full round because it makes me so exhausted but I guess I should try it one of these days. Just wanted to see if anything more pleasant could help me first.
Have you considered the possibility that you have heavy metal toxicity? Do you have any silver amalgam fillings? I ask because I've read recently that MMS is one of those things that may be contaminated with mercury, because of the chlorine part of it. MMS is included on this list. I have taken chlorine dioxide in the past myself; but after finding it included on this list I will save the chlorine dioxide use for major emergencies only. I have mercury toxicity from mercury amalgams.

74one

I'm constantly looking for info on how to help autistic child, recently I found out about Succinic Acid but did not tried it yet, here is website with info on Succinic Acid but I do not know how reliable it is Re: FW: Succinic Acid and the role in autism, you should do your own research. I would also emphasize food rich in B1, B6 vitamins in your nutrition - see attached tables, along with all other B vitamins

Attachments

• B1.png
    B1.png
    78 KB · Views: 22
  • B6.png
    B6.png
    73.9 KB · Views: 23

worrywart

I became significantly less autistic after about five years of peating and living a relatively stress-free life, to the point where other people noticed it. I think niacinamide and getting lots of sunlight helped. The last four years have been very stressful however and my autism has grown considerably worse again.

Layne

Methylene Blue has been extensively reported to improve brain function, improving things like depression, cognitive deficits, anxiety, etc. It's also been reported to improve autism. It's very safe and very simple to take. Might be worth a try. -- BTW, I started taking it regularly this past year, and have noticed significant improvements in brain function, improved energy levels, and improved moods.

mostlylurking

A word or two of caution: Methylene blue is an MAO inhibitor. If you are high serotonin it will make it worse. If you are thiamine deficient, you can't clear serotonin out of the brain normally. And, finally, whatever is wrong with you, it is not caused by a methylene blue deficiency.

www.peirsoncenter.com/uploads/6/0/5/5/6055321/10.11648.j.ajpn.20130102.11.pdf (download)
"Abstract: Autism spectrum disorders are a group of neuro-developmental conditions characterized by varying degrees of
language impairment, including verbal and non-verbal communication, impaired social skill, and repetitive behaviors. In
this paper, we review the evidence for an association between autism and thiamine. A relationship between thiamine status
and the development of autism has been established, with thiamine supplementation exhibiting a beneficial clinical effect
on children with autism. Thiamine may involve in autism via apoptotic factors (transcription factor p53, Bcl-2, and
caspase-3), neurotransmitter systems (serotonin, acetylcholine, and glutamate), and oxidative stress (prostaglandins,
cyclooxygenase-2, reactive oxygen species, nitric oxide synthase, the reduced form of nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide
phosphate, and mitochondrial dysfunction). In addition, thiamine has also been implicated in autism via its effects on basic
myelin protein, glycogen synthetase kinase-3β, alpha-1 antitrypsin, and glyoxalase 1. Thiamine may play a role in children with autism. Additional investigation of thiamine in children with autism is needed."

74one

A word or two of caution: Methylene blue is an MAO inhibitor
This study only suggest serotonin toxicity (ST) from Methylene Blue when taken by infusion and in combination with other 5-hydroxytryptaminergic agents could lead to the ST syndrome as a result of MAO A inhibition.
MB has been in medical use for many years with few reports of toxic effects. In early experiments, oral MB was found to be innocuous in 15 kg dogs at 2 g per day, but an intravenous dose of 0.5 g was lethal. So, MB taken orally in small doses 5-15 mg and without supplementing 5-HTP or SSRI - should not cause any problem

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals