I've NEVER Seen "Coconut" Associated With Longevity or Centenarians

Apple

This Japanese longevity expert lived to 105 — here's what he ate every day​

Published Fri, Apr 5 2019 11:26 AM EDTUpdated Fri, Apr 5 2019 1:58 PM EDT

Longevity expert Dr. Shigeaki Hinohara lived to be 105 years old. His food choices are noteworthy because he is educated in the field of longevity and succeeded in living past 100 in a deliberate fashion.

He included olive oil and many RP foods in his diet. This is one of the most RP friendly diets I've seen from a centenarian. It's low fat and low pufa.

He obviously didn't think adding CO would help.

I think he was small and at old age he didn't need lots of calories . It is just calorie restriction. Eating fish is good for heart.
I don't think CO was known in Japan or many other countries in the world. I have never heard of CO until recently.
We know that horses supplemented with CO have a better mane /hair ; islanders who consumed CO were more beautiful compared to islanders where CO was not common; Sri Lanca had increase in heart deseases after replacing CO with PUFA oils.

Last edited:
I think he was small and at old age he didn't need lots of calories . It is just calorie restriction. Eating fish is good for heart.
I don't think CO was known in Japan or many other countries in the world. I have never heard of CO until recently.

no it was NOT calorie restriction. He was eating the right amount for his metabolic rate and activity level. Very old people need much less food because their metabolic rate is very low.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals