Moving to Mexico Support Group

Vileplume

which are the highest altitude cities that qualify for this? that you know of
I think anything over 4 or 5 thousand feet is pretty good, and higher might be even better. Here’s what Peat recommended in an email to me (reposted from a few posts back):

Towns around Guadalajara without heavy industry are probably less polluted; Zapotlanejo, Jalisco, Zamora, Michoacan, and Tequila, Jalisco might be good places to start. The Patzcuaro area is very nice, towns around the big lake; Valle de Bravo, State of Mexico, is expensive but nice, usually has good fruit.

Herbie

Yeah, that looks every bit of $75 hell on earth.

Got to be better than that.
Of course but it shows that if someone really wants to get out but doesn't know if they could afford to live with little to no income that it can be done.

The gentleman who made the video has been homeless in the states most his life and sleeps in a tent in the bushes when he is there.

supercoolguy

Of course but it shows that if someone really wants to get out but doesn't know if they could afford to live with little to no income that it can be done.

The gentleman who made the video has been homeless in the states most his life and sleeps in a tent in the bushes when he is there.
I see. Yes in context, he's doing what he gotta do.

I'm.No.One

So the Mexicans are upset about all the Americans moving to Mexico?​

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/8Mj6XDMrNT4N/

This has been one of the main deterrence in deciding to move there.

Not because I "feel bad" but I don't want to be the group of Americans they eventually lash out against.

Also, if the US collapses everyone knows you'll have to get a job earning pesos & that won't pay for the lifestyle you've created that's only cheap when converting USD right?

I was on a live Skype with Danny Roddy a while back & asked him, based on the premise he's there to escape the collapse of the US, what he would do to earn a living if USD was no longer relevant?

You should have seen the sheer panic/fear in his eyes, he had no idea what he'd do to earn a living there & said he doesn't like to think about it.

What's crazy is, if you look at real estate prices, they're just the same as the US market because they know Americans are fleeing.

I mean unless you want to move into a super tiny village where people will absolutely not be happy with your presence.

Edit to add:

The FB Mexico expat groups are worth joining to see what's going on. One group has a whole thread about hardcore water conservation & not flushing your sh!t more than once a day...

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals