Out of Hibernation With B3 and NAC

webbt

This is a thread about my chronic severe health problems, my experience of them totally resolving then coming back, and the rest of my journey so far.

TOTAL relief!

May 2023
Digestive issues, insomnia, lifetime of anxiety, clinical severe depression, and an inability to sweat. Then I started niacin. The first few days I felt spaced out. I'm lucky my desperation led me to continue, because on the fourth day my life forever changed.

What occurred to me I've been trying to figure out for months.

On this fourth day about twenty minutes after taking niacin a switch flipped within me. All at once my mental state changed, energy increased, I felt more present in my body and more connected to my gut, the tension I've had in my head vanished, I was able to feel emotions again and connection toward people, and my insomnia totally was gone.

I could not understand what was happening at first. I thought maybe I died. That I was starting to feel heaven. But it was real. The next day I took it and the exact same response happened.

All I could figure out at the time was that it may be lowering ammonia. Next thing that day was that taking the niacin stopped bringing the effect back. I used some l-arginine (potentially lowers ammonia) and it brought back the effect and then it subsequently stopped doing that too.

I fell back into the dark state I thought I would never have to be in again. Total regression.

Fast forward a little while and I'm receiving an IV of n-acetylcysteine. For reasons I can explain later if necessary. And it produced in me the same effect as niacin. Short-lived, though.

Sept. 2023
I started targeting raising GSH in my body a while ago. This month I hit a breakthrough. I've found that L-cystine helps me greatly with energy and my circadian rhythm. (I need to mention that it is not peaty and is potentially toxic to the liver). It isn't anything miraculous yet but it is the closest I've been to cured since May.

The past all the way to the present, Feb. 2024
My thyroid tests normal. I've tried lots of supplements and dietary changes, and continue to do so. In the morning I go lightly jogging. Some metabolite testing I've done indicates generally good biomarkers. My serum ammonia has been tested (the analysis performed quickly, within hours for proper accuracy). The result was a healthy level. CSF ammonia may be high though. idk. The cystine is continuing to produce a bare minimum amount of energy for me which is great. Still trying to solve the low mood, low energy, disconnectedness, insomnia, all of that.

OP
webbt

webbt

QUICK SUMMARY: niacin cured me but quickly stopped working. NAC/cystine are greatly helping.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals