Relationships and the Reflection Principle

EustaceBagge

šŸ˜‚ This is actually hilarious Ockham little chap View attachment 48541. Thank you for creating the conditions.
projector 2.jpg

Damn I've been found out!

Frankdee20

people are full of ***t, in the most simplest terms, and for elaborate reasons they donā€™t deserve the enlightenment to hear

Diogo

This post is interesting and all but are you sure that hyperactive energy and anxiousness go together? You talk about it like it is a deficiency but are we sure about that, I mean. I thought the biggest issue we faced nowadays was low energy people, and suddenly high energy is seen as a weakness, I guess balance is important but yeah... I would like some clarification.
It is all about direction and purpose. Without it on a hyperactive energy state, regardless of the situation, anxiety will come along.

EustaceBagge

It is all about direction and purpose. Without it on a hyperactive energy state, regardless of the situation, anxiety will come along.
I guess that is the responsibility you carry when you have lots of energy. A lot of people would want to have a lot of energy and then there you are doing nothing with it. So your explanation sounds logical to me.

LastingJoy

@EustaceBagge
This post is interesting and all but are you sure that hyperactive energy and anxiousness go together? You talk about it like it is a deficiency but are we sure about that, I mean. I thought the biggest issue we faced nowadays was low energy people, and suddenly high energy is seen as a weakness, I guess balance is important but yeah... I would like some clarification.
Hi, in my experience "hyperactive energy" and anxiety are not necessarily associated, you can have very little movement, have little energy and be anxious, and you can have a lot of energy and have no anxiety. "Hyperactive energy" is generally associated with a higher frequency of thoughts, a brain that fires more, these thoughts can be associated with very little or no negative emotions and potentially a lot of positive emotions(the best of both), or they can be associated too often with negative emotions, and this can become problematic, and being more stoic can potentially be better. Depending on how you induce this state, it will lead either to one or the other

EustaceBagge

@EustaceBagge

Hi, in my experience "hyperactive energy" and anxiety are not necessarily associated, you can have very little movement, have little energy and be anxious, and you can have a lot of energy and have no anxiety. "Hyperactive energy" is generally associated with a higher frequency of thoughts, a brain that fires more, these thoughts can be associated with very little or no negative emotions and potentially a lot of positive emotions(the best of both), or they can be associated too often with negative emotions, and this can become problematic, and being more stoic can potentially be better. Depending on how you induce this state, it will lead either to one or the other
Well I atleast know that I somehow can't get out of this state and that I have a lot of negative emotions, but I don't see it as hyperactive energy, I see it as a stress reaction. Sometimes I can go even higher with even more energy, but then it is very unstable and I seem to act weird which causes me to fear being in such a state even though it feels good.

So for me I'm trying to calm down mostly, aspirin with meals really helps with that I've found as most of my inflammation comes from bad digestion.

What I don't agree with is the mindset thing, it seems so superficial "be stoic" "be optimistic" etc etc. In my case I've found it doesn't work. Seeing the bigger picture does help a little, so does having faith.

Peater

This thread had such promise as IMO and experience and this attraction metaphysical woo is just that. I haven't read anything that's given me cause to change that belief.

LastingJoy

Well I atleast know that I somehow can't get out of this state and that I have a lot of negative emotions, but I don't see it as hyperactive energy, I see it as a stress reaction. Sometimes I can go even higher with even more energy, but then it is very unstable and I seem to act weird which causes me to fear being in such a state even though it feels good.
in my experience, it can be the manifestation of a "stress reaction" for sure, specifically if it is associated with a lot of negative emotions, and yes, it is appreciable in some aspects, and not appreciable in others.
So for me I'm trying to calm down mostly, aspirin with meals really helps with that I've found as most of my inflammation comes from bad digestion.

What I don't agree with is the mindset thing, it seems so superficial "be stoic" "be optimistic" etc etc. In my case I've found it doesn't work. Seeing the bigger picture does help a little, so does having faith.
I was referring to a stoicism induced by diet and certain life factors, 0percent "mindset/decision induced" stoicism in what I was implying.

EustaceBagge

in my experience, it can be the manifestation of a "stress reaction" for sure, specifically if it is associated with a lot of negative emotions, and yes, it is appreciable in some aspects, and not appreciable in others.

I was referring to a stoicism induced by diet and certain life factors, 0percent mindset in what I was implying.
Yep that distinction is very important. I also believe that diet is very important for mindset I must've misunderstood you.

This thread had such promise as IMO and experience and this attraction metaphysical woo is just that. I haven't read anything that's given me cause to change that belief.
Maybe its my reading comprehension but wym?

Diogo

Debates predispose conclusions, so please, shed a light upon us with your opinions on the topic. IF the table ends up being round, we might find your answers!

Peater

Maybe its my reading comprehension but wym?
Debates predispose conclusions, so please, shed a light upon us with your opinions on the topic. IF the table ends up being round, we might find your answers!
I didn't read anything here I haven't already read elsewhere over the years on 'game' sites and such. I thought it would be an interesting discussion when looked at 'Peatily'! That is my opinion...

Diogo

I didn't read anything here I haven't already read elsewhere over the years on 'game' sites and such. I thought it would be an interesting discussion when looked at 'Peatily'! That is my opinion...
Seems youĀ“re good at reading the audience, even better at where the place of things are. Before any of the complex biochemical solutions to the problems youĀ“re hoping to find answers to come along, there is another complex metabolism happening in the great world of Human interactions.
To make it plain, only a few have the complete knowledge needed to answer cohenrently and completely(to an extent) to one of your(and many others) possible questions and us, the ones on the frontline, who actually try, dialogue and connect dots with the different info everyone from which everyone who tries, bring to the table.

Have patience!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals