Tyrosine for Thyroid, Dopamine and Energy.

OP
Mr Joe

Mr Joe

Interresting how people can have different reaction to L-Tyrosine, so for those who have tried it and got good/bad reaction, could you post your pulse and temp (at the time you"ve supplemented) ? I have the feeling that tyrosine does best on people having high cortisol and acth and low pulse compare to those having high pulse and running on adrenaline and might have what normal medecin calls "adrenal fatigue" (where in the latest it can create more agitation) ? Also could you confirm that when you took Tyrosine you had sun light exposure as taking tyrosine without it might cause brain fog or similar symptoms.

youngsinatra

There is like 2000mg of tyrosine in an 6 oz steak. I don’t think it’s necessary to supplement.

OP
Mr Joe

Mr Joe

There is like 2000mg of tyrosine in an 6 oz steak. I don’t think it’s necessary to supplement.
Not everyone can have 6 oz of steak unfortunatly, especially good quality meat. I understand that someone that eats meat every day is ok, and even in that situation it will probably depend on how proteins is metabolize ? Some people that have their levels depleted by a lot might need more of that ? But for sure lets say you are vegan or deficient in protein / not having time to cook meat every day, supplement might be important ?

Sapien

I don’t think it’s necessary to supplement.
Also the supplement forms of amino acids are all derived from gmo mold organisms, and Peat has cautioned agaisnt them stating they cannot fully isolate the aminos and there will be residual mold particles, which often cause inflammatory reactions

youngsinatra

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals