Low Toxin Studies "Vitamin A" Deficiency Does Not Cause Night Blindness - The Google lords Would Have You Think So...

InChristAlone

Wow, is it true Eric Morgan got a liver biopsy? I haven't seen him talk about this. I'd think this would be a huge revelation if indeed he has no vitamin A left in his body.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

InChristAlone

Thanks for sharing Charlie I had no idea he did a liver biopsy, he needs to make this widely known on his page! He has no storage of it therefore if we needed a certain level he'd be rapidly deteriorating if he didn't get that level every single day, so he'd only be one fever away from blindness according to the literature. But that doesn't seem to be happening.

What we really need to figure out is why is retinol a 'rescue' agent in the vitamin a deficiency studies? If the mice have none left in their liver, then how could giving them retinol just prevent it from leaking out? If there's none left? If the receptor theory is bunk, then there is more than one thing that could do the job so to speak. I think that is the answer.

Hidden49

I had a look at his twitter just now, I'm pretty sure he's lying about have a biopsy done otherwise he would have shared the results publicly.

InChristAlone

I had a look at his twitter just now, I'm pretty sure he's lying about have a biopsy done otherwise he would have shared the results publicly.
I couldn't find any threads of his where he posted the results of any blood labs or procedures. It would be very disappointing if people are lying to promote this. But it's possible he wanted to be discreet about his health. No one is forced to share their health tests with the entire world. It would be amazing if Grant could do a biopsy because he will surely share the results.

Hidden49

I couldn't find any threads of his where he posted the results of any blood labs or procedures. It would be very disappointing if people are lying to promote this. But it's possible he wanted to be discreet about his health. No one is forced to share their health tests with the entire world. It would be amazing if Grant could do a biopsy because he will surely share the results.
Nah no way he has a twitter centred around low Vit A but then keeps his liver biospy results private, I'm calling bs

InChristAlone

Nah no way he has a twitter centred around low Vit A but then keeps his liver biospy results private, I'm calling bs
I wouldn't say it's centered on it. He talks about a lot of stuff.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals