What I'm Doing For My Auditory Hallucinations

Peater

Currently taking L-5-methyl folate from thorne. I open up the pill and add vitamin e and mitolipin. Let it sit under the tongue for 15 minutes. Should be getting to the brain. Will be doing twice a day to quickly raise levels
Excellent I really hope it works for you.

OP
L

lionsmane311

Forum Supporter
Update.

So far making some progress. Voices I used to hear everyday are starting to become every two days or every other day in the evening time. I think the many hours of red light is really helping. Had a setback now but using music to remove it for now. Hoping I can one day get my evenings back. Peace and quiet while doing stuff would be a gift. Let's see if this gets better. No TMS or fmri neurofeedback yet. Still waiting for that

Peater

Update.

So far making some progress. Voices I used to hear everyday are starting to become every two days or every other day in the evening time. I think the many hours of red light is really helping. Had a setback now but using music to remove it for now. Hoping I can one day get my evenings back. Peace and quiet while doing stuff would be a gift. Let's see if this gets better. No TMS or fmri neurofeedback yet. Still waiting for that
This is great news, thanks for letting us know what works for you.

Validus

I'm incredibly sympathetic for how difficult this must be.

I hope you don't mind me asking, because I'm very curious.

What are a couple examples of things the voices say to you?

How are you able to differentiate them from your "own internal voice"?

area51puy

Forum Supporter
Results: Compared with subjects who received placebo, those administered PREG-30 had significant reductions in positive symptom scores and extrapyramidal side effects (EPS) and improvement in attention and working memory performance, whereas subjects treated with PREG-200 did not differ on outcome variable scores for the study period. The general psychopathology severity and general functioning of patients receiving placebo and PREG-30 improved more than that of those subjects treated with DHEA, while EPS improved more in subjects treated with DHEA than in patients receiving placebo. Negative symptoms and akathisia were not significantly benefited by any treatment. The administration of PREG and DHEA was well tolerated.

Conclusions: Low-dose PREG augmentation demonstrated significant amelioration of positive symptoms and EPS and improvement in attention and working memory performance of schizophrenia and schizoaffective disorder patients. Further double-blind controlled studies are needed to investigate the clinical benefit of pregnenolone augmentation.

DHEA and DHEA-S demonstrate prominent effects on the GABA (γ-aminobutyric acid) receptor, most notably the GABAa receptor. While studies of DHEA-S indicate that it functions in vitro as a negative noncompetitive modulator of the GABA receptor complex,35,36 the action of DHEA is less clear, with some demonstrating GABA-antagonistic activity,36 and others, no activity.37It thus becomes possible that DHEA- or DHEA-S–mediated suppression of the GABA inhibitory tone, and DHEA-mediated enhancement of dopamine release in specific brain regions (eg, the frontal cortex) may contribute to improvement of negative symptoms.38,39Second, DHEA selectively enhances neuronal response at the NMDA (N-methyl D-aspartate) receptor.40,41Considering the critical role postulated for the NMDA receptor in the pathophysiology and pharmacotherapy of schizophrenia,42-46 this specific action of DHEA may have particular importance in the amelioration of negative symptoms. A further related, albeit speculative, effect of DHEA involves the facilitating effects at the sigma receptor, thus potentiating NMDA receptor neuronal excitability.47-49

It should also be noted that DHEA demonstrates potent neuroprotective qualities and plays an important role in neurodevelopment.40,50-55 Whether DHEA administration at an earlier stage of the illness may serve as a protective factor remains unknown and merits further investigation.

While DHEA's precise mechanism of action resulting in the improvement of negative symptoms remains unknown

OP
L

lionsmane311

Forum Supporter
I'm incredibly sympathetic for how difficult this must be.

I hope you don't mind me asking, because I'm very curious.

What are a couple examples of things the voices say to you?

How are you able to differentiate them from your "own internal voice"?
Thank you and not a problem. The voices talk about what I'm doing and what's going on with everyone else. They have their own terminology and made up world. They all have a thing called a "head of heads" which is just a brain but it's more computer like. It lets them hyperventilate which let's them understand what's going on. So a lot of the comments are about them hyperventilating and what's going on with their head of heads. It's very annoying. I have no ability to care about what goes on in their heads like I used to. They'll say "His head of heads isn't removed" or "Chris Cuomo is hyperventilating". They also respond to what I'm doing. If I'm watching a documentary about animals they start freaking out talking about it and analyzing it. They say a lot of messed up things too. What's even more annoying is that I have to watch them because they generate mental imagery and force me to see what they're doing. Very distracting and worst part of this condition

It's a tough situation but hopefully I'll have the answers one day. My voice is very different from their voices. I'm not one of those where it's hard to tell. It's very obviously a different voice for both men and women. I've encountered many different personalities all with unique voices.

OP
L

lionsmane311

Forum Supporter
Results: Compared with subjects who received placebo, those administered PREG-30 had significant reductions in positive symptom scores and extrapyramidal side effects (EPS) and improvement in attention and working memory performance, whereas subjects treated with PREG-200 did not differ on outcome variable scores for the study period. The general psychopathology severity and general functioning of patients receiving placebo and PREG-30 improved more than that of those subjects treated with DHEA, while EPS improved more in subjects treated with DHEA than in patients receiving placebo. Negative symptoms and akathisia were not significantly benefited by any treatment. The administration of PREG and DHEA was well tolerated.

Conclusions: Low-dose PREG augmentation demonstrated significant amelioration of positive symptoms and EPS and improvement in attention and working memory performance of schizophrenia and schizoaffective disorder patients. Further double-blind controlled studies are needed to investigate the clinical benefit of pregnenolone augmentation.

DHEA and DHEA-S demonstrate prominent effects on the GABA (γ-aminobutyric acid) receptor, most notably the GABAa receptor. While studies of DHEA-S indicate that it functions in vitro as a negative noncompetitive modulator of the GABA receptor complex,35,36 the action of DHEA is less clear, with some demonstrating GABA-antagonistic activity,36 and others, no activity.37It thus becomes possible that DHEA- or DHEA-S–mediated suppression of the GABA inhibitory tone, and DHEA-mediated enhancement of dopamine release in specific brain regions (eg, the frontal cortex) may contribute to improvement of negative symptoms.38,39Second, DHEA selectively enhances neuronal response at the NMDA (N-methyl D-aspartate) receptor.40,41Considering the critical role postulated for the NMDA receptor in the pathophysiology and pharmacotherapy of schizophrenia,42-46 this specific action of DHEA may have particular importance in the amelioration of negative symptoms. A further related, albeit speculative, effect of DHEA involves the facilitating effects at the sigma receptor, thus potentiating NMDA receptor neuronal excitability.47-49

It should also be noted that DHEA demonstrates potent neuroprotective qualities and plays an important role in neurodevelopment.40,50-55 Whether DHEA administration at an earlier stage of the illness may serve as a protective factor remains unknown and merits further investigation.

While DHEA's precise mechanism of action resulting in the improvement of negative symptoms remains unknown
Thanks for this. Will read the studies later. I still use pregnenolone and dhea almost daily. I do believe it helps. Definitely useful for many other things beside this condition.

OP
L

lionsmane311

Forum Supporter
Update. Will be changing medication from risperidone to vraylar. This is the one Haidut recommended as a pro-dopamine and anti-serotonin drug. Hopefully it will work.

I'm still taking many idealabs products, sublingual vitamins, and using red light therapy on the forehead. Still have hallucinations in the day time and night time. I will be going back to more temple application of products.

Also will be trying higher dose cyproheptadine. There's a study that mentions cyproheptadine was used in 24 mg per day dosages with haloperidol. It was more effective when cyproheptadine was used with it for negative symptoms. The dosage of cypro causes antagonism of dopamine, histamine, and serotonin receptors. I'm a little confused since Haidut recommended cyproheptadine for schizophrenia but never mentioned dosage. He believes dopamine is not the issue however for cyproheptadine to be effective it had to be in doses high enough to cause dopamine antagonism. I'm not sure if the antipsychotic effect is from antagonism of dopamine, histamine, serotonin, or all of them. Going to only use 4mg at night. Interestingly cyproheptadine was compared to clozapine in that they affect many different kinds of neurotransmitters. I will be considering clozapine in the future if vraylar doesn't work.

Also adding famotidine. Going from 20mg to 40mg. For psychosis 200 mg was used.

Rather than taking high dose of one substance. I'm hoping to accomplish something with low dose of many beneficial substances that have antipsychotic effects. Hopefully that will work.

Last edited:

onechoice

Update. Will be changing medication from risperidone to vraylar. This is the one Haidut recommended as a pro-dopamine and anti-serotonin drug. Hopefully it will work.

I'm still taking many idealabs products, sublingual vitamins, and using red light therapy on the forehead. Still have hallucinations in the day time and night time. I will be going back to more temple application of products.

Also will be trying higher dose cyproheptadine. There's a study that mentions cyproheptadine was used in 24 mg per day dosages with haloperidol. It was more effective when cyproheptadine was used with it for negative symptoms. The dosage of cypro causes antagonism of dopamine, histamine, and serotonin receptors. I'm a little confused since Haidut recommended cyproheptadine for schizophrenia but never mentioned dosage. He believes dopamine is not the issue however for cyproheptadine to be effective it had to be in doses high enough to cause dopamine antagonism. I'm not sure if the antipsychotic effect is from antagonism of dopamine, histamine, serotonin, or all of them. Going to only use 4mg at night. Interestingly cyproheptadine was compared to clozapine in that they effect many different kinds of neurotransmitters. I will be considering clozapine in the future if vraylar doesn't work.

Also adding famotidine. Going from 20mg to 40mg. For psychosis 200 mg was used.

Rather than taking high dose of one substance. I'm hoping to accomplish something with low dose of many beneficial substances that have antipsychotic effects. Hopefully that will work.
it is not a nutrient deficiency in my opinion....they have you chasing around blind and those entities are in control, for now, most happy to be in your disillusion. you can stop this.

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/e29oEH1QkRE/

Mental Disorders and Entity Possession

One of the major misconceptions standing in the way or a cure for schizophrenia is the dogmatic belief that schizophrenia has a physical cause. After studying the voices schizophrenics hear for more than four decades it became very clear that not only do these voices run consistent repeatable patterns among all schizophrenics which precludes them from being hallucinations but that is is the voices which drive schizophrenia. If the voices can be gotten rid of by any means all symptoms of paranoid schizophrenia disappear with them.

Jerry Marzinsky BA M.Ed.— Jerry is a retired licensed psychotherapist with over 35 years of experience working with and studying the thought processes of psychotic and criminally insane patients in some of the most volatile psychiatric institutions in the nation. He has held the positions of 2nd Lt. Arizona Civil Air Patrol and Assistant Scout Master. His formal academic training comprises a B.A. in Psychology from Temple University, a Master’s Degree in Counseling from the University of Georgia, and two years of study in a Ph.D. Psychology program. He is the co-author of An Amazing Journey Into The Psychotic Mind - Breaking The Spell Of the Ivory Tower.

OP
L

lionsmane311

Forum Supporter
it is not a nutrient deficiency in my opinion....they have you chasing around blind and those entities are in control, for now, most happy to be in your disillusion. you can stop this.

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/e29oEH1QkRE/

Mental Disorders and Entity Possession

One of the major misconceptions standing in the way or a cure for schizophrenia is the dogmatic belief that schizophrenia has a physical cause. After studying the voices schizophrenics hear for more than four decades it became very clear that not only do these voices run consistent repeatable patterns among all schizophrenics which precludes them from being hallucinations but that is is the voices which drive schizophrenia. If the voices can be gotten rid of by any means all symptoms of paranoid schizophrenia disappear with them.

Jerry Marzinsky BA M.Ed.— Jerry is a retired licensed psychotherapist with over 35 years of experience working with and studying the thought processes of psychotic and criminally insane patients in some of the most volatile psychiatric institutions in the nation. He has held the positions of 2nd Lt. Arizona Civil Air Patrol and Assistant Scout Master. His formal academic training comprises a B.A. in Psychology from Temple University, a Master’s Degree in Counseling from the University of Georgia, and two years of study in a Ph.D. Psychology program. He is the co-author of An Amazing Journey Into The Psychotic Mind - Breaking The Spell Of the Ivory Tower.

Schizophrenia does have a physical cause. It's an issue of brain metabolism and changes to brain regions causing dysfunctional connections. I had delusions, negative symptoms, and have hallucinations. The delusions went away not because spirits decided to leave me alone. It's because something in the brain changed and they can't form complex convincing statements anymore. My hallucinations repeat the same stupid stuff everyday and respond to things I see visually. It wasn't like that a year ago. They were making very complex statements and convincing me it was being done by somebody. Currently, if they had a metabolism, they would have the lowest metabolism since they have poor memory, thinking ability, language ability, and high emotions. They are weak, soft, and pathetic. I bully them and they can't do anything but express the same kind of anger and frustration. It's pointless talking to them at all since they just forget and go back to trying to point stuff out to show their presence. All their actions do is just prove that they are here and exist. These voices don't run my day or control anything. I'm in control. When I imagine living and acting like them I remember I still have so much more to live for and can experience. Even though they see what I see and hear what I hear they can't understand it nor enjoy it like I do. The quality of experiencing something is night and day between myself and "them". It's just brain regions firing off that forms what they are. It's arguable if this is considered life in some way because they do sense the environment, have a physical form I can see via mental imagery, and respond to the environment by making comments about it. However they aren't breathing, have a metabolism to generate energy, or growing.

I think a nutrient deficiency makes the condition worse and makes it harder for the brain to heal on its own. My delusions which were very prominent went away without antipsychotics. Negative symptoms went away with following Ray Peat diet and lowering stress. I do agree and believe that if you get rid of the voices you cure most of the issues that people are experiencing. Some still have delusions without hallucinations so there's still a possibility of continued suffering.

Peater

They all have a thing called a "head of heads" which is just a brain but it's more computer like. It lets them hyperventilate which let's them understand what's going on.
Currently, if they had a metabolism, they would have the lowest metabolism since they have poor memory, thinking ability, language ability, and high emotions. They are weak, soft, and pathetic. I bully them and they can't do anything but express the same kind of anger and frustration. It's pointless talking to them at all since they just forget and go back to trying to point stuff out to show their presence. All their actions do is just prove that they are here and exist. These voices don't run my day or control anything. I'm in control. When I imagine living and acting like them I remember I still have so much more to live for and can experience. Even though they see what I see and hear what I hear they can't understand it nor enjoy it like I do. The quality of experiencing something is night and day between myself and "them". It's just brain regions firing off that forms what they are. It's arguable if this is considered life in some way because they do sense the environment, have a physical form I can see via mental imagery, and respond to the environment by making comments about it. However they aren't breathing, have a metabolism to generate energy, or growing.

If I have understood correctly - I am very pleased to read that they are 'suffocating' and losing their ability to communicate. :)

OP
L

lionsmane311

Forum Supporter
If I have understood correctly - I am very pleased to read that they are 'suffocating' and losing their ability to communicate. :)
Yes you're right. Unfortunately it's still complicated and many things are still intact. Their memory can be bad and at times surprisingly good. On average it's really bad. As goes for all their other functions. Hoping with the changes being done and TMS in the near future everything can be significantly reduced. Thanks friend :)

Peater

Yes you're right. Unfortunately it's still complicated and many things are still intact. Their memory can be bad and at times surprisingly good. On average it's really bad. As goes for all their other functions. Hoping with the changes being done and TMS in the near future everything can be significantly reduced. Thanks friend :)
Hi mate, I am reading a PDF linked on a thread here about "Wondro" and saw this:

Since carnosine has been reported to have beneficial effects in numerous apparently unrelated conditions(autism, epilepsy, Parkinson's, schizophrenia) and since carnosine is a naturally occurring aldehyde scavenger in the body, this adds credence to the premise being explored in this work -- namely that acetaldehyde being emitted from budding yeast (Candida Albicans) metabolism is the underlying driving force in a wide variety of disease processes. It also suggests that the normal aldehyde scavenging and detoxifying mechanisms are overloaded because of acetaldehyde levels far in excess of the body's ability to cope.

Maybe aldehyde is something to keep in mind.

OP
L

lionsmane311

Forum Supporter
Hi mate, I am reading a PDF linked on a thread here about "Wondro" and saw this:

Since carnosine has been reported to have beneficial effects in numerous apparently unrelated conditions(autism, epilepsy, Parkinson's, schizophrenia) and since carnosine is a naturally occurring aldehyde scavenger in the body, this adds credence to the premise being explored in this work -- namely that acetaldehyde being emitted from budding yeast (Candida Albicans) metabolism is the underlying driving force in a wide variety of disease processes. It also suggests that the normal aldehyde scavenging and detoxifying mechanisms are overloaded because of acetaldehyde levels far in excess of the body's ability to cope.

Maybe aldehyde is something to keep in mind.
Thanks for this. You reminded me to take Carnosine. It's also good for heavy metals. Going to combine it with succinic acid to see if I can detox brain heavy metals and better put the brain in a place where it can heal. Forgot to mention I will also be doing sodium benzoate to reduce ammonia which niacin lowers as well. Maybe that's the real mechanism as to why niacin worked when Hoffer used it. Will look into aldehyde and acetaldehyde. Very interesting

Peater

Thanks for this. You reminded me to take Carnosine. It's also good for heavy metals. Going to combine it with succinic acid to see if I can detox brain heavy metals and better put the brain in a place where it can heal. Forgot to mention I will also be doing sodium benzoate to reduce ammonia which niacin lowers as well. Maybe that's the real mechanism as to why niacin worked when Hoffer used it. Will look into aldehyde and acetaldehyde. Very interesting

Here is the link to the PDF, I didn't want to overload you with info. The Wondro formulation is basically a compound of sulphur that binds acetaldehyde.

View: https://www.scribd.com/document/101099776/Wondro-Inside-Out#fullscreen&from_embed

And the original thread

Validus

Have you seen the connection between retinoic acid (Vitamin A) and schizophrenia?

I have to thank Charlie and some others for bringing a lot of the issues with "vitamin" A toxicity.

1707849184538.png

OP
L

lionsmane311

Forum Supporter
Have you seen the connection between retinoic acid (Vitamin A) and schizophrenia?

I have to thank Charlie and some others for bringing a lot of the issues with "vitamin" A toxicity.

View attachment 61426
Thanks I haven't. Unless I'm misunderstanding something it seems that toxicity or a deficit of retinoids can create dysfunction.

The first line of evidence firmly connecting retinoids to schizophrenia is that retinoid toxicity or deficit has repeatedly been shown to result in symptom presentations that, though more severe in extent, resemble the stigmata of schizophrenia, e.g., thought disorder, mental deficit, enlarged ventricles, agenesis of the corpus callosum, microcephaly, and a variety of major and minor congenital malformations, among which craniofacial and digital anomalies are prominent. Such defects have been frequently reported among schizophrenic samples (for review, see ref. 11).

I still haven't looked into the vitamin a toxicity theory. I don't eat enough foods that have vitamin a for it to be a problem. I always thought as long as you have the other three fat soluble vitamins in adequate levels it shouldn't be a problem

Last edited:
OP
L

lionsmane311

Forum Supporter
What's anyone's opinion of eating beef brain? Since we know the metabolism of those brain regions causing auditory hallucinations are abnormal with a reduction in grey matter and/or white matter in the temporal, frontal, and parietal lobe, maybe eating those brain regions over a few years can supply nutrients that are lost in this condition. What do you guys think?

I'm a bit concerned about prion diseases. Really unfortunate that it can be a problem. Trying to find ways to minimize that risk before trying. Do you guys know anything about how to reduce that risk or test for susceptibility? Thanks

@charlie @Hans @Peater

Last edited:

Peater

What's anyone's opinion of eating beef brain? Since we know the metabolism of those brain regions causing auditory hallucinations are abnormal with a reduction in grey matter and/or white matter in the temporal, frontal, and parietal lobe, maybe eating these brain regions over a few years can supply nutrients that are lost in this condition. What do you guys think?

I'm a bit concerned about prion diseases. Really unfortunate that it can be a problem. Trying to find ways to minimize that risk before trying. Do you guys know anything about how to reduce that risk or test for susceptibility? Thanks

@charlie @Hans @Peater
I don't think Ray thought the given hypothesis was valid. I also read somewhere it was due to either manganese toxicity from feed, or organophosphate treatments for warble fly. (Going back to the mid 90s cases here)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals