Zinc made me sick (cold-like symptoms)

reality

I stopped taking supplements for a while now but I was digging through my old supplement stash and was curious about zinc. I decided to give it a go out of curiosity and immediately I started getting a sore throat and sneezed later on. Didn’t think much of it but woke up with a slight runny nose and more sneezing. I took some more zinc and my symptoms have gotten worse I pretty much have a ‘cold’

This is very interesting to me, it was immediate. I’ve never had a reaction like that before

Is this a possible detox reaction? Another possibility is that the zinc is expired by a few months, maybe mold or is now damaged in some way?

I use best naturals zinc gluconate powder

Jabuger

I took some zinc yesterday must have been about 10mg. I’m short sighted. Noticed immediately that my vision became clearer, felt like a decrease in serotonin as well because my mind became more clear.
Today my skin looks clearer and acne decreasing.

Zinc and Vitamin A share a close relationship. I suspect I may have been zinc deficient most of my life leading to the VA toxicity symptoms. I don’t think VA is a toxin when utilised properly, it’s like a dragon that needs to be tamed. It can be your worst enemy or your greatest ally.

What form was your zinc and was there any fillers?

Peater

I am reading The complete copper toxicity handbook at the moment (I actually bought it, with money and everything) as I am still confused on the subject. They do say it's essential nutrient but not at toxic amounts. More is not better.

I mention this as zinc and copper are related, and it makes several mentions of retinol being related to copper transport. I'm sure i have enough retinol/oid etc stored away so I will be staying low A.

Just putting it out there hoping someone smarter than me can tie it in with the low A approach.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
I mention this as zinc and copper are related, and it makes several mentions of retinol being related to copper transport. I'm sure i have enough retinol/oid etc stored away so I will be staying low A.
When copper is being pushed out at times it can feel like a "cold".

Peater

When copper is being pushed out at times it can feel like a "cold".
I was very surprised at the symptoms people described matching with mine, while i was looking online.

Bizarre things like spaciness/feeling woozy, inner ear type issues. Rashes (i think we mentioned that here). But they tied in exactly with intake of minerals that oppose copper. There is no way i am deficient, so it has to be due to it being mobilised and hopefully excreted.

I had the strange 'out of it' sensations a little while back while taking Haarlem oil which contains a form of sulphur. Turns out sulphur opposes copper. But i felt fairly good some other times. I think it might be less brute force than say, molybdenum. But i haven't taken Haarlem oil in months as I wasn't sure what was happening.

I don't want to aim for zero copper though.

Fenrir67

The majority of the retinol "antidote" in G.S protocol have a zinc antagonistic effect (molybdenum,taurine,selenium,magnesium,potassium,sodium,oatmeal (manganese)
One might wonder why he remains so focused on zinc supplementation while several literature testifies the fact that a zinc deficiency is really hard to get and that zinc can be considered just like a neurotoxin.

Attachments

• Zinc Toxicity in Humans.pdf
    181.9 KB · Views: 15

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
brute force than say, molybdenum
Molybdenum is definitely brute force, no doubt. Just gotta keep chipping away at it slowly.
I don't want to aim for zero copper though.
I notice Dr. Garrett Smith is getting stronger in his language towards copper and calling it toxic all the time now. He is seeing the less copper people have, the better off they are. He himself has been pushing out copper very hard for almost 6 years now and is thriving.
One might wonder why he remains so focused on zinc supplementation while several literature testifies the fact that a zinc deficiency is really hard to get and that zinc can be considered just like a neurotoxin.
He has real world results, I am seeing real world results. And the fact is most people are zinc deficient these days, this is one of the reasons we get into the toxic alchemy that most people are stuck in. He has seen and shown over and over that low selenium, low molybdenum, high copper and low zinc, and low Niacin is present in cancer and all degenerative diseases.

Morten

Forum Supporter
Molybdenum is definitely brute force, no doubt. Just gotta keep chipping away at it slowly.

I notice Dr. Garrett Smith is getting stronger in his language towards copper and calling it toxic all the time now. He is seeing the less copper people have, the better off they are. He himself has been pushing out copper very hard for almost 6 years now and is thriving.

He has real world results, I am seeing real world results. And the fact is most people are zinc deficient these days, this is one of the reasons we get into the toxic alchemy that most people are stuck in. He has seen and shown over and over that low selenium, low molybdenum, high copper and low zinc, and low Niacin is present in cancer and all degenerative diseases.
did you write somewhere of the approx dosage of the big 5?, mg/pr.kg

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
For Selenium I am staying at or under 70mcg, Molybdenum 200mcg, Potassium and Magnesium fluctuate. Zinc around 20mg.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

Nick

The majority of the retinol "antidote" in G.S protocol have a zinc antagonistic effect (molybdenum,taurine,selenium,magnesium,potassium,sodium,oatmeal (manganese)

I suspect that Firstenburg and other "electromagnetic sensitive" people/neurasthenes tend to be copper (and VA) toxic (Firstenburg is vegetarian) so zinc would appear to make their symptoms worse as increases copper mobilization. Hence the fact that Firstenburg thinks zinc is toxic. The theory about subclinical porphyria being a cause of chemical and electrical sensitivity is basically another way to look at Garrett Smith's theories: there is a bottleneck somewhere in the detox enzymes and toxins are building up.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals