Low Toxin Logs Charlie's Low Toxin Lifestyle (diet, supplements, etc)

Richiebogie

My mom essentially did chemo on herself with tons of carrot juice and she did beat cancer, but her health is still quite terrible and even more so after all the juicing. Her skin is yellow, she has blood sugar and weight issues, and her bones are more or less destroyed.
So she isn’t swayed by the vitamin A is toxic / chemo argument?

Perhaps the carrot juice is good to shock the body back to life but it shouldn’t be used long term.

It’s a bit like the adrenaline rush after surgery. You feel more alert / alive but you are damaged and need to recover. There will be pain once the fight or flight chemicals dissipate.

You do not keep operating to keep up the adrenaline.

orangebear

So she isn’t swayed by the vitamin A is toxic / chemo argument?

Perhaps the carrot juice is good to shock the body back to life but it shouldn’t be used long term.

It’s a bit like the adrenaline rush after surgery. You feel more alert / alive but you are damaged and need to recover. There will be pain once the fight or flight chemicals dissipate.

You do not keep operating to keep up the adrenaline.
This was over a decade ago so we didn’t know about vA toxicity/impaired metabolism. I have talked to her about vA toxicity in recent years but we have a strained relationship so I don’t talk to her very often.

htuoyabc

Forum Supporter
Niacin opens up over 500+ detox pathways in the body. And from my observations, this is correct. It kicks my detox up several levels, so much so I have to back down because at time it can get uncomfortable. Detoxing is an art form.

Like I mentioned before, if I could only have two things I could pick to help with detox it would be Niacin and EMF mitigation
@charlie How much niacin do you normally take? And what signs cause you to lower the amount?

I have worked up to 2 grams a day. So far no major detox events. But I understand some folks take a lot more, some a lot less based on how they feel.

And is there an upper limit that is recommended as a max amount to take?

Richiebogie

@orangebear

Dr Garrett Smith speculates that cancer is a way the body stores toxins it cannot immediately break down or eliminate.

However, rather than increasing the size of tumours, the beta carotene in carrot juice seems to help eliminate tumours.

I wonder if cancer remission is due to the mildly toxic effects of beta carotene or the effects of some other foods that are often included in patients trialling natural therapies.

Do you know if your mother was taking a lot of whole foods / supplements at the time of her recovery?

orangebear

@Richiebogie I’m not sure. I know my parents experimented with different supplements at different times but they weren’t totally consistent with them. My memory of all the details is a bit fuzzy since I was a teen back then and now I’m in my mid thirties. Trying to reconstruct the exact sequence of events from memory is difficult.

youngsinatra

Bumped up to 30mg 4x per day yesterday. My dry, cracked skin on my hands/fingers cleared up, very interesting. My temperature took a nosedive to 35.7 C (96.2 F) but I didn’t feel bad from that otherwise. My body temperature always crashes when I push detox, likely because it increases circulating vitamin A, that antagonizes thyroid function. Had a few weird dreams last night. Eyes were crusty from eye sand. (never have this otherwise) Slighly feeling symptoms of an incoming cold/flu. But otherwise I feel pretty good. I feel terrible from things like like LF, zinc etc. I think maybe those things can overwhelm the capacity of the detox system, and create a drain on NAD+.
Still had pretty good energy levels yesterday. Will see where this goes!

youngsinatra

My stool color turned into very dark brown, a very significant sign of increased bile secretion and excretion for me.

FitnessMike

My stool color turned into very dark brown, a very significant sign of increased bile secretion and excretion for me.
i have the same experience, very dark brown, from thyroxine.

Peater

Any thoughts on marrowfat peas? Not sure if you guys have them in the US but they are a great way of bulking out a soup or stew with more fibre. I don't like normal peas.

youngsinatra

Jabuger

Thoughts on sauna usage? I’ve been using it at my gym. Temps and heart rate skyrocketed after for a couple hours after at around 90-100 bpm.

Not sure if it was just an adrenaline reaction…

FitnessMike

Very nice. I had more of a bile-flow promoting effect from pure T4 than T4/T3. Maybe because I took T4 on an empty stomach.
My experience proves that coffee, b vits etc increase bile flow, only when thyroid hormones are addressed, without thyroid hormones coffee etc does not produce this effect.

Same with the bowel movements, coffee/prune juice etc does not simply work if I'm not addressing my hormones, it just tells you how important addressing thyroid is.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Thoughts on sauna usage?
Saunas are very helpful for the detox process and I do infrared or ozone saunas daily.

Sauna + Nicotinic Acid = detoxmaxxing

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
@charlie How much niacin do you normally take? And what signs cause you to lower the amount?
I am playing around with different levels right now and do not have a set amount. I did work up to 7 grams one time but the detox symptoms got to be too much. I can tell when me detox capabilities are maxed out so that will make me back off. Flu like symptoms, feeling uncomfortable, etc. are the signs to look for. The detox dance is definitely an art form.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
And is there an upper limit that is recommended as a max amount to take?
Dr. Smith and Kelsey say no more then 5 grams a day. I think they say 3 grams is probably the sweet spot. I tell my family members to settle in between 1 gram and 3 grams. But this is going to be so different for everyone. You just gotta see how you respond. The longer you take it, the more your life force increases.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

Jabuger

do you add any binders during sauna session? shilajit or activated charcoal?
Shilajit is a binder?
Do you have any sources I can read on this. I used to supplement it heavily and felt great but stopped because if heavy metal scares.

Osukhan

Shilajit
Is fulvic acid a good binder?

Humic and fulvic acids are organic acids that have been studied in agriculture for their adsorbent properties, which allows them to bind and chelate various noxious agents such as environmental heavy metals, pesticides and organic pollutants, and mycological agents.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals