Everything That Lowers Estrogen. Let's Go

Welcome to another mayweatherking freakout thread.

Okay, what do you guys think lowers estrogen, I need everything.

I'll notice I eat and get noticeable estrogen symptoms, noticeably nipples puffing up. I want my nipples to be as tiny as possible. Now they are puffy.

HEre's what I know that lowers estrogen...

Thyroid
Aspirin
B vitamins

What else we got?

Tarmander

In my time here, I have seen people get estrogenic symptoms from taking too much of things that lower estrogen. Caffeine, Aspirin, Thyroid. I have seen them all cause the symptoms you mention. Whether this is from liberating PUFA and toxins, or an adaptation to a metabolism that is too high without enough fuel, I don't know. Anyway, point is, sometimes less is more as they say.

haidut

Forum Supporter
Welcome to another mayweatherking freakout thread.

Okay, what do you guys think lowers estrogen, I need everything.

I'll notice I eat and get noticeable estrogen symptoms, noticeably nipples puffing up. I want my nipples to be as tiny as possible. Now they are puffy.

HEre's what I know that lowers estrogen...

Thyroid
Aspirin
B vitamins

What else we got?

The puffy nipples are not only a symptom of high estrogen. If it is only the puffy nipples then it could be a number of things involved. High progesterone can also cause puffy nipples, just ask a pregnant woman. Low salt in your diet can also cause puffy nipples. High ration of T/DHT can also cause puffy nipples. Ask any bodybuilder about that. Finally, high cortisol can also cause puffy nipples even though admittedly if cortisol is high then estrogen will also be elevated. However, if cortisol is normal but the cortisol/DHEA ratio is high then that can also cause puffy nipples. Unless your prolactin and/or estrone (sulfate) are high on several consecutive tests I don't think you can safely conclude you have high estrogen.
Just my 2c.

I think context is important. Things that help estrogen for me are: regular bowel movements, LOTS of vitamin E, Progest-E, vitamin A and the stuff Tarmander mentions in the post above....but I'm an old woman with a bit of excess body fat, so surely your mileage will vary....maybe your puffy nipples are from prolactin?

OP
mayweatherking
The puffy nipples are not only a symptom of high estrogen. If it is only the puffy nipples then it could be a number of things involved. High progesterone can also cause puffy nipples, just ask a pregnant woman. Low salt in your diet can also cause puffy nipples. High ration of T/DHT can also cause puffy nipples. Ask any bodybuilder about that. Finally, high cortisol can also cause puffy nipples even though admittedly if cortisol is high then estrogen will also be elevated. However, if cortisol is normal but the cortisol/DHEA ratio is high then that can also cause puffy nipples. Unless your prolactin and/or estrone (sulfate) are high on several consecutive tests I don't think you can safely conclude you have high estrogen.
Just my 2c.

help? i'm going again tomorrow morning if i can a request by 8 am, i'm about to buy it now.

TpUgxZO.png

gUOhFmE.png

BB8xe3p.png

2kHrGpk.png

xCg1Y7I.png

OP
mayweatherking
@haidut anything else that will give you a hint to the problem to test for? i'll add it to my blood tests right now. i just realized i cant go tomorrow monring because i havent fasted.

OP
mayweatherking
Methylene blue. It's awesome for lowering estrogen.

it makes me feel weird.. i never knew why. i remember haidut said something about people who have problems with methylene blue tend to have issue swith aspirin.. i think that is me.. i dont know why....

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut anything else that will give you a hint to the problem to test for? i'll add it to my blood tests right now. i just realized i cant go tomorrow monring because i havent fasted.

I would add estrone sulfate (E1S) if possible. Most labs can test for it but the doctor has to request it since it is usually not available from self-service retailer like directlabs.com
Prolactin above range but below 50 is usually due to hypothyroidism and/or liver function, which tend to go together. Sometimes bringing vitamin D in range can help as prolactin can also be elevated due to PTH. So, I guess check PTH, calcium, calcitriol and CO2 is possible as well.

OP
mayweatherking
I would add estrone sulfate (E1S) if possible. Most labs can test for it but the doctor has to request it since it is usually not available from self-service retailer like directlabs.com
Prolactin above range but below 50 is usually due to hypothyroidism and/or liver function, which tend to go together. Sometimes bringing vitamin D in range can help as prolactin can also be elevated due to PTH. So, I guess check PTH, calcium, calcitriol and CO2 is possible as well.

thanks @haidut i can do those for sure. i think my vitamin D should be good though, isnt it? its at 54 now, and ive been doing 10k/ iu a day to maintain it.

btw, what do you think this means? what does it mean if you eat sugar, and then you get more estrogen? you would think the sugar would increase your thyroid and help you out, but it seems like it's making more estrogen for me. for example, i drink OJ or i drink a coke, my nipples will get puffy. i react really positively it seems to oysters and liver. but even coke with oysters, my nipples get puffy i wonder if its possible, if estrogen is high or cortisol is high, it is using up some reserves, like using up all the B vitamins or something or using up all the zinc or somehting and then it's making them lower or something and unable to keep it at bay. or i'm doing so much sugar, like drank 4 qts at least of OJ today along with proper protein, maybe it is using up zinc or vitamin B? do you know what i mean? i just don't know what balances out with what, i wonder if there is some chart somewhere? i am going to start trying to document it, trying to draw out some kind of chart to see what balances with what.

OP
mayweatherking
My libido jumped up to 10 fold doing high zinc and b6 foods.. I didnt realize I was doing b6 as well.. it made me way bwtter.... but I killed it with not enogugh calcium ao my prolactin surged. I felt emotions frim hcl.. hcl is made from zinc and b6.. and b6 stops estrogen.... could itbe it? Idk b6 content ofbliver...

meatbag

I emailed Ray recently asking him about a couple things including puffy nipples. He didn't directly refer to them but he did emphasized Vitamin D and that its important to have it around 50 ng/mL. I'll post his response in the email thread.

Have you ever used pregnenolone? I've noticed when I consume it orally I notice a huge reduction is sensitivity.

I worked at a pool for a long time and the amount of guys with extremely puffy nipples is crazy! It's a very distressing issue.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Plenty of sunlight, and minimal freaking out. :woot:

OP
mayweatherking
Omg I'm such an idiot I havent been eating beef lately.. im missing b6 omg..

I just bought a tuna sandwich.. my mouth was salivating so mych
.. it was so satisfying. .. my voice got very deep after eating it and my fingers are so warm right now..... b6 dude!!!!!!! Omg

Sheesh I'm just trying to catch the thread's vibe...

milk_lover

Omg I'm such an idiot I havent been eating beef lately.. im missing b6 omg..

I just bought a tuna sandwich.. my mouth was salivating so mych
.. it was so satisfying. .. my voice got very deep after eating it and my fingers are so warm right now..... b6 dude!!!!!!! Omg
Tuna is also a good source of selenium.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals