Excessive Fructose is Poison & Burden To The Liver & Mitochondria

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
of course, I personally agree with you! But if you read this thread, you will find the opposite being laid out as a hypothesis. A very intersting discussion.
As @Alpha has stated, nothing wrong with some fruit for someone with a healthy liver. Someone with a burdened liver would want to limit it greatly until their liver function improves.

sunny

@charlie or at anyone who is saying "overburdened liver" , would you post some liver enzyme and liver health test results so we can see what you are talking about, please.

Jennifer

all of the toxic effects of "fructose" can actually just be attributed to the fact that sodium benezoate is an extreme metabolism poison and is added to fruit juices and all corn syrup in the americas. in fact, they don't have to label it as being an additive if they spray the inside of the bottle with it before hand.

Sure, if a person is reacting to commercial juices, even organic, hidden preservatives and clarifying agents may be a cause. I talked about my experience with bottled juice in my log, but due to caring for my dad since my mum’s passing, I no longer have the time to spend hours juicing daily like I used to so I started buying bottled juice and developed hives, among other symptoms:

FEAB8759-917B-444E-993E-96AD7B60531D.jpeg

After researching how commercial juice is clarified, I discovered an extensive list of the clarifying agents used to meet consumer demands for clear juice, and contacted the juice companies to confirm my suspicion that I was reacting to agents. I switched to fresh-pressed, unfiltered juice that I clarify myself with a coffee filter and haven’t had a reaction since.

RealNeat

all of the toxic effects of "fructose" can actually just be attributed to the fact that sodium benezoate is an extreme metabolism poison and is added to fruit juices and all corn syrup in the americas. in fact, they don't have to label it as being an additive if they spray the inside of the bottle with it before hand.
Do you have any references on that? I have seen positives from benzoic acid in lowering ammonia from things like cinnamon.

Kray

It is so difficult to figure out what is right and what is wrong, and I’ve tried for a very long time; whether that be food, health (mental, physical, spiritual), lifestyle, exercise…Just as soon as you think you found the answers, more studies come out and dispute the original findings. A lot of emotions can pop up from that, sometimes leaving us feeling betrayed and/or misled, and maybe even injured from the advice.

I’m what is considered by most to be old; senior citizen; past my prime with not much left to contribute. Top all that off with being a 68 yo female! But I’ve always been an observer, and I had to in oder to survive. I think because I was so misjudged and rejected from early on in life, I became sensitive to the wrong in it. I had a lot of time to myself to think and I became so curious of what makes people tick. Even so, it was my own mistakes in misjudging others (usually from perceiving danger) that drove me to be and do better. I think most people want to help with the advice they offer, but in the end we all have to take responsibility for what we do with the advice. If I trusted what every doctor or “professional” told me, I’m positive I would not be here right now. Being on deaths door with bad advice sent me into a world of research and brought me to the best health of my life. I took responsibility and I did that. I will listen to any and all, and discount nobody; because I can trust myself with finding if it leads me to what I need to know, or where I need to go. I’ve never felt I wasted any of my time, because I have learned even from whom others consider to be the worst; even if it was only to try improve upon myself and how I treat others. If you can trust in yourself, you don’t have to get angry at others. Everyone is own their own path for learning, and it takes many types of experiences to learn. Getting angry at others only throws roadblocks in our way.
AndyVT - so well put, and so well taken. Age and experience aren't determinative or definitive, but you have shared yours in a very powerful way. Thank you.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals