Forefronthealth.com?

bookshelf

Not sure how I came across this resource but has anyone tried out forefronthealth.com? I think a lot of the information is consistent with the RP approach and is spot on but I feel like it's a bit gimmicky/sales funnel-like.

wzuo

Yes I have bought supplements from this guy and they are ok. Also his book is good guide if someone is new to RP diet and want a good summary without digging too much

Sumbody

Not sure how I came across this resource but has anyone tried out forefronthealth.com? I think a lot of the information is consistent with the RP approach and is spot on but I feel like it's a bit gimmicky/sales funnel-like.
I purchase the B vitamin complex and I think it is similar to Haiduts but lacks B5, which is the only difference. But seems to be similar quality perhaps.

haidut

Forum Supporter

That company copies stuff directly from Peat's website, my blog and this forum.
Edit: As another user pointed out, they seem to have started giving credit to Ray, which is great. It was not the case circa 2019, which is the last time I saw a discussion about them pop up on the forum. Good to see such a change.

They do copy our products too, which is fine legally, but it is a bottom-feeder strategy. For years, our Energin product was perhaps the only B complex product on the market that specifically excluded B5, folate and B12 and theirs is exactly like that too. We added B5 later on, but for several years their product was an obvious copy-cat to ours, and even the doses per serving were identical. They even cite the exact same studies we cited for the lack of folate and B12 in our product Energin. Again, nothing illegal here, but definitely sleazy. People should strive to expand knowledge instead of just monetizing it. To that company's "credit", many others are doing the exact same thing, which is one of the reasons I have stopped answering questions on supplements here. A ton of people who are on this forum only so that they can extract info on how to make products and sell them as their own.
"...We specifically don't use Vitamin B12 because it doesn't play an essential role in thyroid function and because of concerns that elevated levels of B12 have been linked to increased risk of certain types of cancer. So, we've never used it with clients.Elevated Plasma Vitamin B12 Levels as a Marker for Cancer: A Population-Based Cohort Study https://academic.oup.com/jnci/article/105/23/1799/903901 Now studies are beginning to show specifically that supplementation (both B9 and B12) are both linked to increased cancer risk.Cancer Incidence and Mortality After Treatment With Folic Acid and Vitamin B12 https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/184898"

Last edited:

haidut

Forum Supporter

Sumbody

That company copies stuff directly from Peat's website, my blog and this forum.
Edit: As another user pointed out, they seem to have started giving credit to Ray, which is great. It was not the case circa 2019, which is the last time I saw a discussion about them pop up on the forum. Good to see such a change.

They do copy our products too, which is fine legally, but it is a bottom-feeder strategy. For years, our Energin product was perhaps the only B complex product on the market that specifically excluded B5, folate and B12 and theirs is exactly like that too. We added B5 later on, but for several years their product was an obvious copy-cat to ours, and even the doses per serving were identical. They even cite the exact same studies we cited for the lack of folate and B12 in our product Energin. Again, nothing illegal here, but definitely sleazy. People should strive to expand knowledge instead of just monetizing it. To that company's "credit", many others are doing the exact same thing, which is one of the reasons I have stopped answering questions on supplements here. A ton of people who are on this forum only so that they can extract info on how to make products and sell them as their own.
"...We specifically don't use Vitamin B12 because it doesn't play an essential role in thyroid function and because of concerns that elevated levels of B12 have been linked to increased risk of certain types of cancer. So, we've never used it with clients.Elevated Plasma Vitamin B12 Levels as a Marker for Cancer: A Population-Based Cohort Study https://academic.oup.com/jnci/article/105/23/1799/903901 Now studies are beginning to show specifically that supplementation (both B9 and B12) are both linked to increased cancer risk.Cancer Incidence and Mortality After Treatment With Folic Acid and Vitamin B12 https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/184898"
On one hand, the research and knowledge you and others have curated is slowly changing the playing field.

In the idea of health and wellness, this is a very good thing, as we all want the best for ourselves.

The products and or ideas you present in the past and future will shape the face of what we deem "healthy". Surely becoming the standard of our knowledge and personal care. Perhaps, for better or worse, changing the field of mainstream medicine as well.

They say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. So the word "copycat" might be a little harsh, but I do feel credit should always be attributed in those instances.

On another hand, you have financial gain as a business. But the fact the knowledge and products presented has motivated and inspired others to follow suit, should feel somewhat rewarding. The tides are slowly changing.

haidut

Forum Supporter
On one hand, the research and knowledge you and others have curated is slowly changing the playing field.

In the idea of health and wellness, this is a very good thing, as we all want the best for ourselves.

The products and or ideas you present in the past and future will shape the face of what we deem "healthy". Surely becoming the standard of our knowledge and personal care. Perhaps, for better or worse, changing the field of mainstream medicine as well.

They say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. So the word "copycat" might be a little harsh, but I do feel credit should always be attributed in those instances.

On another hand, you have financial gain as a business. But the fact the knowledge and products presented has motivated and inspired others to follow suit, should feel somewhat rewarding. The tides are slowly changing.

I completely understand them making similar products. Everybody has to make a living. But to make some product be identical to ours (at least until we changed the Energin formulation to have B5) and to use the exact same studies to back that product up sounds like a copy-cat to me. Again, nothing illegal here, it would just be better for everybody if there was at least a tiny bit of novelty based on their own findings/research. No harsh feelings though, they do seem to help people.

OP
bookshelf

bookshelf

One thing that jumps out about the forefront site is it seems like a giant sales funnel and click-bait - like it's one big up-sell to just get the reader to buy something. I always appreciate that the stuff on Ray's site and here is free.

I didn't realize there was so much "copying" going on. I'm sorry for you, @haidut.

I think Sumbody has some good points.

I also think that, as RP's mission (and that of others who are in his circle) continues to resonate with people and make a difference, we will be seeing more and more websites that organically use or refer to this work. It seems only natural to feel compelled to share important findings whether from personal experience/research or as a "reporter" of sorts. I just hope credit is given and it's not exploited solely for financial gain.

For instance, I don't know where I learned about this video but even Mercola is getting on board with Peat's work.
View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/OWaoNaDYNBOp/
. I haven't watched it yet but this just demonstrates that more and more people are catching on and pretty soon, it will be hard to tell who was responsible for what. At least Mercola doesn't appear to be taking credit for Peat's work.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals