I'm going to die [update]

PeterSN

So I finally went to the hospital about this issue because my heart palpitations, breathlessness and anxiety were off the charts.

They first monitored my heart for 2 hours, no issues besides the premature ventricular contractions i usually get.

Then the did two blood tests on me, the first blood test was for one enzyme that upregulated during a heart attack, (i didn't have it high at all)

Then they gave me a more comprehensive blood test, I'm posting here, for anyone to maybe help me find what's going on.

Attachments

• IMG_20221014_184212.jpg
    IMG_20221014_184212.jpg
    388.5 KB · Views: 289
  • Screenshot_20221014-225022.jpg
    Screenshot_20221014-225022.jpg
    358.5 KB · Views: 303
I agree that you are not gonna die, but many of us will say some prayers for you to feel better and get some answers.

Last edited:

cs3000

not sure specifically but one thing that stood out is your cholesterol is extremely low. 3mmol/L total is way too low and your HDL cholesterol is no good. you want at least 5mmol+ optimally i'd say. low cholesterol is linked to a bunch of health issues / depression / early mortality. it might be you have persistent low level infections from this idk

Ray peat: "In the last 20 years, there have been many studies showing that lowering cholesterol increases mortality, especially from cancer and suicide, and that people with naturally low cholesterol are more likely to die from cancer, suicide, trauma, and infections than people with normal or higher than average cholesterol."

when u get out it's probably a good idea to get these levels up. eating a lot of butter and coconut cream can help that. should notice some benefit

OP
PeterSN

PeterSN

I see you sent that yesterday. How are you today? Did you find anything out?
No they seem to be chill about everything, they said i might have h pylori and are telling me to go to my primary care physician for a stool test

OP
PeterSN

PeterSN

not sure specifically but one thing that stood out is your cholesterol is extremely low. 3mmol/L total is way too low and your HDL cholesterol is no good. you want at least 5mmol+ optimally i'd say. low cholesterol is linked to a bunch of health issues / depression / early mortality. it might be you have persistent low level infections from this idk

Ray peat: "In the last 20 years, there have been many studies showing that lowering cholesterol increases mortality, especially from cancer and suicide, and that people with naturally low cholesterol are more likely to die from cancer, suicide, trauma, and infections than people with normal or higher than average cholesterol."

when u get out it's probably a good idea to get these levels up. eating a lot of butter and coconut cream can help that. should notice some benefit
Yeah, I didn't even stay the night, they seemed to be under the impression that its just anxiety, I'm not too sure by why I'm having these issues, but I have noticed my symptoms get way worse if I drink apple juice or honey

Pablo Cruise

Your HDL is low but LDL is fine. Your monocytes are elevated which usually indicates a virus. Have you the mRNA vaccine by any chance?

Pablo Cruise

You have too many possibilities for anyone here to guess what is going on. Your labs do not narrow that list.
If it all persists go to a clinic, Mayo?

frannybananny

You have too many possibilities for anyone here to guess what is going on. Your labs do not narrow that list.
At least there are a few things that you CAN do! DO get tested for H. Pylori.... do try to get your cholesterol level up by eating butter and other saturated fats...how does ice cream make you feel?

Sending positive thoughts your way.

OP
PeterSN

PeterSN

Chill is good. Are feeling any better mentally?
Yeah, I think so, it's always reassuring to have the heart tests and find everything to be 'normal', but I still feel short of breath and have heart arrythmias, i have noticed this mass right under my left ribcage, and my shortness of breath is alot worse with that there, but I have noticed an increase in symptoms if I eat honey or apple juice, i also have increased amount of white blood cells and erythrocytes, indicating bacterial infection in my blood stream, my theory is everyone i eat some sugary food, the possible bacterial overgrowth would most likely eat it and produce gas and endotoxin, mix that in with low thyroid making everything leaky then it's a huge issue I think

OP
PeterSN

PeterSN

At least there are a few things that you CAN do! DO get tested for H. Pylori.... do try to get your cholesterol level up by eating butter and other saturated fats...how does ice cream make you feel?

Haven't tried ice cream in a while, i do ok with haagendaaz, but it's rare to find here and I'm a bit a afraid to experiment with more foods that are high in sugar, as even honey messes with me, which is a very simple sugar i think

OP
PeterSN

PeterSN

I'm in Denmark, so I have to abide by their systems here, the next step is to go to my primary care doctor and get a stool test, to see if I have any bacterial or fungal issue, i have had these symptoms for so long and yet not one stool or blood test to confirm these

Yeah, I think so, it's always reassuring to have the heart tests and find everything to be 'normal', but I still feel short of breath and have heart arrythmias, i have noticed this mass right under my left ribcage, and my shortness of breath is alot worse with that there, but I have noticed an increase in symptoms if I eat honey or apple juice, i also have increased amount of white blood cells and erythrocytes, indicating bacterial infection in my blood stream, my theory is everyone i eat some sugary food, the possible bacterial overgrowth would most likely eat it and produce gas and endotoxin, mix that in with low thyroid making everything leaky then it's a huge issue I think
You could start eating fresh or artichokes packed in water with a little olive oil and salt. It is a yummy natural antibiotic. I am glad that you sound calmer.

OP
PeterSN

PeterSN

Your HDL is low but LDL is fine. Your monocytes are elevated which usually indicates a virus. Have you the mRNA vaccine by any chance?
I had the Johnson and Johnson vaccine back in October of 2021, haven't gotten any vaccine since then, that was when my symptoms of shortness of breath were starting to appear, but I had the heart arrythmias before then, when I got the yellow fever vaccine i think it made my heart arrythmias worse, that was back in 2019

OP
PeterSN

PeterSN

You could start eating fresh or artichokes packed in water with a little olive oil and salt. It is a yummy natural antibiotic. I am glad that you sound calmer.
Thanks for the snack advice, i have tried the carrot salad with coconut oil, refined and unrefined, doesn't really make a difference with me.

Did that for a few months, made my symptoms worse and topped it off with nausea, also tried well boiled white button mushrooms with coconut oil, to no avail either, when I'm fasting my symptoms seem to be slightly better if I don't panic

OP
PeterSN

PeterSN

Yeah I've been eating blocks of raw cheese and buttered eggs as well as meat for days and months on end and my cholesterol is still low, when I was carnivore my cholesterol was so high the doctor almost fainted, my trigs have stayed relatively the same but my HDL and ldl have dropped massively.
I think I might have some bacterial infection going on.

Thanks for the snack advice, i have tried the carrot salad with coconut oil, refined and unrefined, doesn't really make a difference with me.

Did that for a few months, made my symptoms worse and topped it off with nausea, also tried well boiled white button mushrooms with coconut oil, to no avail either, when I'm fasting my symptoms seem to be slightly better if I don't panic
Yeah I didn’t notice anything from carrot salad, though that doesn’t mean it isn’t doing anything, and we’ll cooked mushrooms gave me stomach cramps. The artichokes are great and Ray Peat endorses them too. Like the carrot salad, eat them away from food cause it carries the good out with the bad, meaning vitamins and minerals. Start bag breathing for your anxiety, it works wonders.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals