I'm going to die [update]

OP
PeterSN

PeterSN

Yeah I didn’t notice anything from carrot salad, though that doesn’t mean it isn’t doing anything, and we’ll cooked mushrooms gave me stomach cramps. The artichokes are great and Ray Peat endorses them too. Like the carrot salad, eat them away from food cause it carries the good out with the bad, meaning vitamins and minerals. Start bag breathing for your anxiety, it works wonders.
I have tried the bag breathing, but I don't think this is an anxiety issue, i have looked into the possibility of maybe developing a paraesphogesl hernia in the stomach, where part of it can protrude up into the diaphragm, I have all the symptoms for it, and I really don't know what else it could be, plus the mass under my ribcage could be that hernia, or maybe something similar to it?

I'm just not quite sure why all this is happening in the first place, I'm a young guy, whose in good shape, got the anxiety under control once starting with peat dieting, but now just seems to get worse with these symptoms, something is definitely happening underneath, but I'm not entirely sure what.

I have tried the bag breathing, but I don't think this is an anxiety issue, i have looked into the possibility of maybe developing a paraesphogesl hernia in the stomach, where part of it can protrude up into the diaphragm, I have all the symptoms for it, and I really don't know what else it could be, plus the mass under my ribcage could be that hernia, or maybe something similar to it?

I'm just not quite sure why all this is happening in the first place, I'm a young guy, whose in good shape, got the anxiety under control once starting with peat dieting, but now just seems to get worse with these symptoms, something is definitely happening underneath, but I'm not entirely sure what.
It could be vaccine related. My husband got a knot days after getting a tetanus shot..

OP
PeterSN

PeterSN

It could be vaccine related. My husband got a knot days after getting a tetanus shot..
Yeah it really does feel like a knot of some sort, i actually just had another flare up of symptoms a couple of minutes ago, it really is scary when it happens

frannybananny

I had the Johnson and Johnson vaccine back in October of 2021, haven't gotten any vaccine since then, that was when my symptoms of shortness of breath were starting to appear, but I had the heart arrythmias before then, when I got the yellow fever vaccine i think it made my heart arrythmias worse, that was back in 2019
When I start getting irregular heartbeats or arrythmias I take a little potassium, over the counter, and it makes them stabilize. I take potassium gluconate but there are many different kinds.... I also take magnesium taureate at night. This is not advice...just saying what I do.

miquelangeles

These symptoms usually follow some stressful or traumatic experience, a threat of death or physical injury, or even chronic feelings of remorse or frustration. You may want to look as far back as 1 year or longer ago to identify the trigger event(s), because often there is a delayed onset of symptoms and they are progressively amplified with time. The phenomenon is called time dependent sensitization and it has been described in different models of PTSD but also in pharmacology. It is unlikely that the doctors will find anything physically wrong with you. Getting tested for H. Pylori is a waste of time because up to 70% of the world's population have it, without any symptoms.

OP
PeterSN

PeterSN

These symptoms usually follow some stressful or traumatic experience, a threat of death or physical injury, or even chronic feelings of remorse or frustration. You may want to look as far back as 1 year or longer ago to identify the trigger event(s), because often there is a delayed onset of symptoms and they are progressively amplified with time. The phenomenon is called time dependent sensitization and it has been described in different models of PTSD but also in pharmacology. It is unlikely that the doctors will find anything physically wrong with you. Getting tested for H. Pylori is a waste of time because up to 70% of the world's population have it, without any symptoms.
Yeah but, ive dealt with these symptoms for a while now, and I have some idea of what makes it worse, or can make it flare up more, for example if I eat any sugar source with a lot of fermentable fiber, it's a death sentence, I'll be clutching my bed waiting for my heart to stop it gets so bad, but if I fast and eat animal products that are easy to digest, my symptoms seem to improve slightly, as ray peat said, trauma doesn't exist, an energy deficiency though does, which is what causes the anxiety, if I can get enough energy into my cells, then it doesn't matter what I've been through i should be fine, within limits of course

You are young so keep treating yourself well and your body will work this out. Think positive and happy thoughts, happy music too.

OP
PeterSN

PeterSN

Yes I'll try to make the effort, i have a calm playlist that I listen to as well I think I'll just expand on that

Yes I'll try to make the effort, i have a calm playlist that I listen to as well I think I'll just expand on that
Good! Post some of what you find on our happy music thread!

miquelangeles

Yeah but, ive dealt with these symptoms for a while now, and I have some idea of what makes it worse, or can make it flare up more, for example if I eat any sugar source with a lot of fermentable fiber, it's a death sentence, I'll be clutching my bed waiting for my heart to stop it gets so bad, but if I fast and eat animal products that are easy to digest, my symptoms seem to improve slightly, as ray peat said, trauma doesn't exist, an energy deficiency though does, which is what causes the anxiety, if I can get enough energy into my cells, then it doesn't matter what I've been through i should be fine, within limits of course
I don't want to make any recommendations because anything carries a risk, but the two things most likely to help are pregnenolone and progesterone, and as someone else mentioned raising the male hormones. Bright light therapy is another thing that helps.

OP
PeterSN

PeterSN

Good! Post some of what you find on our happy music thread!

Nice I'll do that👍🙂

OP
PeterSN

PeterSN

I don't want to make any recommendations because anything carries a risk, but the two things most likely to help are pregnenolone and progesterone, and as someone else mentioned raising the male hormones. Bright light therapy is another thing that helps.
Yeah I think I need to increase my cholesterol before doing any of that, i tried dessicated thyroid and it made my symptoms really bad when I stopped it, and I weaned off of it slowly, but after a week or 2 of being off it completely I had really bad chest tightness and nausea with heart palps

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals