Peat's Carrot Salad Strips Endotoxin - Same as Dinkov's Cellulose Fiber?

Dutchie

Since when is Cellulose powder advised by Peat proponents? I read nothing but people worrying about microcrystalline cellulose here.

That’s interesting. Could you share any more details? What was your question? Did he or you wrote anything about how they should be cooked?
1700593470790.png
It is hard finding canned ones without bad oils or citric acid so I am trying my hand at growing them. So far it is going well. You can’t eat an artichoke without cooking it, so I steam or roast mine.
1700593845041.jpeg

TucsonJJ

I see that Peat recommends Carrot Salad, as a way to push endotoxin out of the gut.

I see that, in various interviews, Haidut recommends cellulose fiber (like the below product) as a way to push endotoxin out of the gut.
Amazon product ASIN B000M8OM9UView: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000M8OM9U/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

It seems like these methods are similar.
If so, it seems like cellulose might be a better option for avoiding the destructive effects of carotene.

Thoughts?
Yes, Dinkov recommends cellulose for the elimination/reduction of endotoxins and yes, his recommended product IS microcrystalline cellulose. I sent in a question on Amazon and this was verified.
I use this and it works well... but not as well for me as psyllium fiber... I often combine the two.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals