Planning to escape from The West? Where can you get what you need?

LarryinBangkok

Forum Supporter
I'm seeing more and more discussion on the 'Net about how to "escape" from "The West".
And where to go.
(The question of "why", I won't try to address here.)
For those wanting to make a new life away from the decline and fall of Western civilization,
I suggest a useful criteria is to search for someplace where you can get what you need, to take care of your health.

My thoughts were inspired by a recent post from @David PS :
NAC is back in stock at iherb

I've been following the NAC story, because I use NAC a lot.
While NAC has been on-again, off-again at Amazon and iHerb, it never went away here in the Far East.
Every pharmacy continues to sell it without much restraint.
Other alternative products, too:
- Methylene Blue: easy to find.
- Components for MMS: easy to buy.
- DMSO: also easy.
- Beef, grass-fed, real meat: easily available (and delivered in about two hours, if you request delivery).

It seems that most wanna-be escapees look for sunny beaches, palm trees, attractive young women, and tasty food.
That's all nice, but what if you can't get any NAC or something like that?
And what if logistics are so shaky that you can't depend on getting orders from iHerb or Lucky Vitamin at all?
Getting the supplies and supplements that I want is more important to me than all the beaches, palm trees and tasty food.

For anybody, preparing to depart from the sinking ship, instead of focusing just on sunny beaches,
I suggest looking for safe places where you can get what you need for your health and well-being.
If you go on reconnaissance trips in advance, make a list of items important to you, then go into
some pharmacies or health-food shops, and ask which items are available there, and which are not.
And, order something cheap and expendable from iHerb or Amazon to be delivered to your hotel.
Does it arrive at all?
Is the package opened and pilfered?
Are there onerous customs duties and taxes?

Discussion welcome.

Last edited:

DennisX

I'm seeing more and more discussion on the 'Net about how to "escape" from "The West".
And where to go.
(The question of "why", I won't try to address here.)
For those wanting to make a new life away from the decline and fall of Western civilization,
I suggest a useful criteria is to search for someplace where you can get what you need, to take care of your health.

My thoughts were inspired by a recent post from @David PS :

I've been following the NAC story, because I use NAC a lot.
While NAC has been on-again, off-again at Amazon and iHerb, it never went away here in the Far East.
Every pharmacy continues to sell it without much restraint.
Other alternative products, too:
- Methylene Blue: easy to find.
- Components for MMS: easy to buy.
- DMSO: also easy.
- Beef, grass-fed, real meat: easily available (and delivered in about two hours, if you request delivery).

It seems that most wanna-be escapees look for sunny beaches, palm trees, attractive young women, and tasty food.
That's all nice, but what if you can't get any NAC or something like that?
And what if logistics are so shaky that you can't depend on getting orders from iHerb or Lucky Vitamin at all?
Getting the supplies and supplements that I want is more important to me than all the beaches, palm trees and tasty food.

For anybody, preparing to depart from the sinking ship, instead of focusing just on sunny beaches,
I suggest looking for safe places where you can get what you need for your health and well-being.
If you go on reconnaissance trips in advance, make a list of items important to you, then go into
some pharmacies or health-food shops, and ask which items are available there, and which are not.
And, order something cheap and expendable from iHerb or Amazon to be delivered to your hotel.
Does it arrive at all?
Is the package opened and pilfered?
Are there onerous customs duties and taxes?

Discussion welcome.
If the U.S. Or west goes under what do you think is going to happen to the third world and banana republic countries? They’ll be worse.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
The USA will not be lost. We are getting ready to take this country back and the golden age will begin. Enjoy the show.

wzuo

Do you think you can survive in environment that is foreign for you? You can't compare to people living there from newborn, you'll always be a easily recognizable stranger. Best solution is to dissolve among own people, create local community, believe in God and don't expect to be alive at all costs.
As DennisX said, if first world countries are going to be in trouble, all other countries will be also in trouble. If USA falls apart, you won't be able to order NAC anyway.
Want to avoid "fall of western world"? Just cut your internet cable.

ALS

I lived out of the US for more than a decade (Japan, Mexico, Thailand) and there is no place more convenient to live than the US.

For a less expensive option, you might try Malaysia, which is at least adjacent to Singapore for better quality hospitals.

Western Australia is also worth considering, tho I've heard their health care (aka hospitals) is not up to the same standard as the US.

Japan is practically giving away homes to foreigners now, tho idk if I'd want to return. https://bentonhomestead.com/archives/2161

Benton Homestead » Uprooted

Bring a spouse / partner to the non-English speaking places - otherwise you'll feel you have no one to relate to.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals