Low Toxin Diet Questioning the Suitability of Local Woodman's Sourdough for a Low-Toxin Diet

Sebastian B

Forum Supporter
I found this sourdough at my local Woodman's and I'm wondering if it's okay for the low-toxin diet.

17117666256835336458126904213433.jpg

Kimster

Forum Supporter
I can't answer that , though I've seen another brand of a long ferment sourdough at Woodman's last time I was in Madison. I think it was made in Madison.
It was the long ferment that caught my eye!

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Seems good.

Nick

If it's white flour the 4%DV iron probably means it's iron enriched and all the other added vitamins that are added to enriched flour. They don't have to list it since it's considered part of the ingredient "organic wheat flour."

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
If it's white flour the 4%DV iron probably means it's iron enriched and all the other added vitamins that are added to enriched flour. They don't have to list it since it's considered part of the ingredient "organic wheat flour."
Ouch.

This is where I order my bread from, they DO NOT fortify their wheat and they grind it on site.

Kimster

Forum Supporter
As an aside, when you said they grind it on site. Without sounding or being inappropriate: I have a Harvest Nutri Grain Mill that is a virgin, never used for sale.
Got it and then , my EX and I went separate ways, I opened a small Bistro and worked with food on a larger scale then. Just throwing it out there. Feel free to contact me if interested. You can grind anything, dial sets fine, medium, coarse. Grains, legumes, beans, rice, etc.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals