RIP RPF

Dave Clark

I live in Amish and Mennonite country, and these people have eaten a diet replete with A, grass-fed dairy, eggs, meat, carotene rich foods, etc., and they have been the poster people for health, low disease long life, etc. for decades if not centuries. If vitamin A was so toxic, it would have been noticed in those people What is and was different in those people is the clean low toxin diet, eating fresh, clean, organic food, etc., nothing to do about a low A diet. So, I am not convinced of the low A thing. You talk about anecdotal and empirical evidence, there it is, but it doesn't fit the toxic A narrative. And, was Weston Price deaf, dumb and blind, that he noticed these people being so healthy on a diet replete of vitamin A ?

mosaic01

Ray Peat always tried to avoid toxins. If he understood the toxicity of retinol, his diet would have moved in exactly the direction we are moving now.

A good example that retinol is used as a weapon between organisms.

As these good minerals come back into the body it starts displacing the toxins and that is when the detox starts. It literally makes the body uninhabitable to toxins, they are repelled out of the body.

I think all of this is related to the origins of chemistry - alchemy - and the role metals play in the human organism. There's some secret knowledge that got stolen from us and I think it's being used against us.

All of the minerals and toxic metals played a big role in alchemy.

So you saturate the body with the good metals, the bad metals leave, and it's like breaking free from a prison, as the body reorganizes itself in relation to electromagnetic signals from the environment, the sun, etc.

We are living antennas and electromagnetic beings and the energy we receive depend on metals.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
think all of this is related to the origins of chemistry - alchemy - and the role metals play in the human organism. There's some secret knowledge that got stolen from us and I think it's being used against us.
Exactly, that is what I was trying to convey!
So you saturate the body with the good metals, the bad metals leave, and it's like breaking free from a prison, as the body reorganizes itself in relation to electromagnetic signals from the environment, the sun, etc.
Yes!

S.Holmes

Ray Peat always tried to avoid toxins. If he understood the toxicity of retinol, his diet would have moved in exactly the direction we are moving now.

A good example that retinol is used as a weapon between organisms.

I think all of this is related to the origins of chemistry - alchemy - and the role metals play in the human organism. There's some secret knowledge that got stolen from us and I think it's being used against us.

All of the minerals and toxic metals played a big role in alchemy.

We are living antennas and electromagnetic beings and the energy we receive depend on metals.
Do you seriously believe there isn't a constant war for equilibrium being fought inside of our bodies every minute of every day? Of course our bodies are designed to use natural chemicals that are readily at their disposal. Wipe out your arsenal at your own risk! I'm watching low A peeps for eventual hypothyroidism and ultimately cancer. I'm professionally trained in facial analysis and it looks like Mr.Smith is already well on his way. Am I wrong? Time will tell, but restrictive (fad?) diets always have a beginning and an end. I already tested this diet. Not willing to be the lab rat again.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
I'm watching low A peeps for eventual hypothyroidism and ultimately cancer.
Your concerns do not match reality. Person after person are able to come off their thyroid medications on the low toxin lifestyle. Personally, I am seeing my heart rate increase for the first time in over a decade. I could never get my heart rate to increase while on the Ray Peat diet even with added thyroid hormone. I was able to get my body temp to increase, but the heart rate would stay low. I can now happily report that my metabolic rate is finally increasing and I am using the smallest amount of thyroid hormones I have used in over a decade.

S.Holmes

Your concerns do not match reality. Person after person are able to come off their thyroid medications on the low toxin lifestyle. Personally, I am seeing my heart rate increase for the first time in over a decade. I could never get my heart rate to increase while on the Ray Peat diet even with added thyroid hormone. I was able to get my body temp to increase, but the heart rate would stay low. I can now happily report that my metabolic rate is finally increasing and I am using the smallest amount of thyroid hormones I have used in over a decade.
Detox diets always work in the short term (which varies). These same kinds of reports come from keto fans, the old Atkins fans, and all the other restrictive dieters. Even Jared lost weight eating nothing but subway every day. Of course he is incarcerated now, another sad story.

Long term results will tell the tale. What will happen when you have zero retinol? That is unknown. I'm patient. If I'm still here it will be interesting to see what happens.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Detox diets always work in the short term (which varies). These same kinds of reports come from keto fans, the old Atkins fans, and all the other restrictive dieters. Even Jared lost weight eating nothing but subway every day. Of course he is incarcerated now, another sad story
Well, the thing is with this low toxin lifestyle. The common opinion is it just keeps getting better and better. And from my observations, I completely agree with that statement. Everything just keeps getting better and better.

S.Holmes

Well, the thing is with this low toxin lifestyle. The common opinion is it just keeps getting better and better. And from my observations, I completely agree with that statement. Everything just keeps getting better and better.
Btw, post covid I developed debilitating fibromyalgia and Menieres disease. I had always been hypothyroid. T3/T4 never helped. I'm improving daily, temps are finally normal. I even use a tiny bit of topical retinol. The game changer for me has been high dose iodine (selenium and B vitamins to help get into cells).

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Btw, post covid I developed debilitating fibromyalgia and Menieres disease. I had always been hypothyroid. T3/T4 never helped. I'm improving daily, temps are finally normal. I even use a tiny bit of topical retinol. The game changer for me has been high dose iodine (selenium and B vitamins to help get into cells).
Fibrolyalgia is copper toxicity. That explains why the b vitamins and selenium are helping.

S.Holmes

Fibrolyalgia is copper toxicity. That explains why the b vitamins and selenium are helping.
Well, I've taken selenium and B vitamins for many years and they didn't stop the progression.

I just added the Lugols about a year ago.

TheSir

No, that comes from reading how retinol is used by our bodies to force cancer cells to "commit" apoptosis.
Where does the facial analysis come in for you? I think faces give a lot of subtle, subconsciously perceived cues about one's health, life and temperament. I have an internet friend with whom we are practicing reading faces with pictures of people either one of us knows. Based on the above-chance accuracy of our readings it seems that pathologies like heart disease, diabetes, chronic back pain and cancer do indeed leave their mark on the face . I think the highest level of this skill is demonstrated in stories of saints who are able to know exactly what is bothering the people coming to see them for advice before they even open their mouths. It probably requires a considerable amount of physical and mental purification to reach such a lucid and nuanced level of perception.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Well, I've taken selenium and B vitamins for many years and they didn't stop the progression.

I just added the Lugols about a year ago.
Well at least now you are aware of what the cause of Fibromyalgia is.

questforhealth

Forum Supporter
@charlie

Is this a sales front for your business or the forum meant to continue Dr Peats legacy?

I have a carving of Jesus on the wall as I type this.

Are you going to be a Christian or keep making money in Peats name?

Your actions after I post this will show us the truth. Or maybe you already know what agenda you are serving. It is probably not the one you tell us you do serve.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Meanwhile I just had some grass fed lamb and it digests cleanly and tastes of the flowers the sheep have been eating.
I agree. I get 2 lambs every year from a local farm that has been around for about 140 years. The meat is very special. I still use some supplements because not all of my foods are as high in quality as the lamb even buying the best I can afford from the store. I can’t even stand to eat the lamb from the supermarket and it costs more! I also had many decades (close to 5) of terrible foods and major insults to overcome. I expect to continue to improve but I also know that reversing 48.5 years of damage will require patience and perseverance on my part.

S.Holmes

Where does the facial analysis come in for you? I think faces give a lot of subtle, subconsciously perceived cues about one's health, life and temperament. I have an internet friend with whom we are practicing reading faces with pictures of people either one of us knows. Based on the above-chance accuracy of our readings it seems that pathologies like heart disease, diabetes, chronic back pain and cancer do indeed leave their mark on the face . I think the highest level of this skill is demonstrated in stories of saints who are able to know exactly what is bothering the people coming to see them for advice before they even open their mouths. It probably requires a considerable amount of physical and mental purification to reach such a lucid and nuanced level of perception.
I use it in homeopathic prescribing. This is me, but I've stopped taking new patients (retired) so this isnt a self promotion.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals