RIP RPF

Morten

Forum Supporter
Well at least now you are aware of what the cause of Fibromyalgia is.
Could you write a recipe for this detox?
With approximately mg....
In respect for your "work ", I will be willing to try the detox.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
@charlie

Is this a sales front for your business or the forum meant to continue Dr Peats legacy?

I have a carving of Jesus on the wall as I type this.

Are you going to be a Christian or keep making money in Peats name?

Your actions after I post this will show us the truth. Or maybe you already know what agenda you are serving. It is probably not the one you tell us you do serve.
I serve the agenda of Truth as I am a Truth Seeker. Where have you once seen me specifically tell someone to go buy the products from my family store? I always post the generic names so that people can go find the product anywhere.

And when I saw you having trouble, what did I do? I came to you and offered free advice. Never once did I tell you where to go buy my products, or whom to buy it from, even when you pushed me to tell you where to buy them from. And when you said you were going to cancel your subscription here at the forum, I approached you asked you why. You said it was because you were on hard times and needed it for food instead. God gave me a heart to help you, so I gave you a free one year membership so you could continue to get the help here because you said this forum is saving your life.

Part of the proceeds from my business I am using to help people all around me in need to further the Kingdom of God. The giving hand is never empty.

questforhealth

Forum Supporter
I serve the agenda of Truth as I am a Truth Seeker. Where have you once seen me specifically tell someone to go buy the products from my family store? I always post the generic names so that people can go find the product anywhere.

And when I saw you having trouble, what did I do? I came to you and offered free advice. Never once did I tell you where to go buy my products, or whom to buy it from, even when you pushed me to tell you where to buy them from. And when you said you were going to cancel your subscription here at the forum, I approached you asked you why. You said it was because you were on hard times and needed it for food instead. God gave me a heart to help you, so I gave you a free one year membership so you could continue to get the help here because you said this forum is saving your life.

Part of the proceeds from my business I am using to help people all around me in need to further the Kingdom of God. The giving hand is never empty.
I think you need to let people see the good side of what this forum is trying to do. The other forum that has been made is full of people that can be a bit crazy at times. I can't imagine joining that if this forum starts to die. This forum can't die. It's got so many good people on it.

questforhealth

Forum Supporter
Could you make a (non peat) section on the forum with the vitamin A stuff? So people can happily go about their low vit A adventures while other parts of the forum can be dedicated to discussing Perceive, Think, Act?

After all Dr Peat was about cheap + simple. Not about all these supplements.

mosaic01

Do you seriously believe there isn't a constant war for equilibrium being fought inside of our bodies every minute of every day? Of course our bodies are designed to use natural chemicals that are readily at their disposal. Wipe out your arsenal at your own risk! I'm watching low A peeps for eventual hypothyroidism and ultimately cancer. I'm professionally trained in facial analysis and it looks like Mr.Smith is already well on his way. Am I wrong? Time will tell, but restrictive (fad?) diets always have a beginning and an end. I already tested this diet. Not willing to be the lab rat again.

@InChristAlone has been eating low A for years and her serum levels are still high, that means her liver still has more than enough. There are many other stories like hers. The primary goal is to lower the liver stores, it takes years.

I live in Amish and Mennonite country, and these people have eaten a diet replete with A, grass-fed dairy, eggs, meat, carotene rich foods, etc., and they have been the poster people for health, low disease long life, etc.

They do suffer from disease, just not as extreme. They have resorted to their own holistic healing methods (herbs, homeopathy, etc. probably) for most of their history, but recently they are increasingly using doctors as well. They are very healthy overall, and this shows that living without EMF, with a lot of movement, purpose, in a low toxin environment can compensate a lot. But it does not show us the ideal way of life.

Cardiovascular disease is one area in which the Amish don’t have an edge, with blood-pressure and heart-disease rates slightly higher than those of other populations. Some of this might be attributable to the Amish diet, which is heavy on pancakes, eggs and sausage for breakfast; and meat, potatoes, gravy and bread for dinner. Working the farm can burn off those calories, but all the fat and salt and carbs still take a toll.

Some of the more conservative Amish people (Old Order), the Schwarzentrubers, show signs of genetic inbreeding, e.g. lack of intelligence.

Last edited:

Veritas IV

DennisX

Well you just go on worshipping your science gods while we the people turn our attention towards each other and start believing each other instead of "trusting the science". See, you got it all backwards. Case studies are the highest form of evidence. It's no wonder ya'll got things so wrong.
Actually NO, RCT are the highest standard of medical research. People reporting they feel better is the lowest. Especially people that don't provide blood labs before and after. For instance there are a lot of claims of liver getting better but I have not seen one ALT liver lab of before and after.

InChristAlone

I use it in homeopathic prescribing. This is me, but I've stopped taking new patients (retired) so this isnt a self promotion.
Ah nice to see who you are! Do you know of a guy on facebook offering facial analysis and then cell salts which he produces? He analyzed my face in 2018 and I bought these expensive cell salts from him (he said I had the best looking face he's seen in long time!). I didn't use them that much I was so leery about what was in it. Then after some time they started growing something so it wasn't exactly safe. He seemed to be super popular with the ladies, they worshipped his knowledge lol.

I have also used hep sulph and hypericum perforatum for a tooth infection in the past and it did relieve some pain for a while but ultimately I had to get the tooth extracted. I was recommended those by my aunt who worked in an office for a practitioner that did homeopathy.

S.Holmes

Ah nice to see who you are! Do you know of a guy on facebook offering facial analysis and then cell salts which he produces? He analyzed my face in 2018 and I bought these expensive cell salts from him (he said I had the best looking face he's seen in long time!). I didn't use them that much I was so leery about what was in it. Then after some time they started growing something so it wasn't exactly safe. He seemed to be super popular with the ladies, they worshipped his knowledge lol.

I have also used hep sulph and hypericum perforatum for a tooth infection in the past and it did relieve some pain for a while but ultimately I had to get the tooth extracted. I was recommended those by my aunt who worked in an office for a practitioner that did homeopathy.
The guy sounds shady. My school is highly reputable and we don't generally prescribe cell salts except maybe a few and only as individual medicines indicated in a case. We don't make our own remedies. I buy my medicines from the UK or Boiron.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
This forum can't die. It's got so many good people on it.
The forum is doing just fine, we are stronger then ever. Trust the process.
Actually NO, RCT are the highest standard of medical research.
Meh, RCT has done nothing for society except keep people diseased and sick. What we are doing now is something society as a whole has never tried before. And from my observations it is working, Regeneration and Restoration are well under way.

max93

It seems like it would make sense to change the name of this forum and not have it attached to Ray's work and legacy.

questforhealth

Forum Supporter
The forum is doing just fine, we are stronger then ever. Trust the process.

Meh, RCT has done nothing for society except keep people diseased and sick. What we are doing now is something society as a whole has never tried before. And from my observations it is working, Regeneration and Restoration are well under way.
I hope so. This place is one of my only hopes. My thoughts race day and night, absolutely hair pulling madness.

max93

I respect anyone's search for truth, but it seems reckless and insincere to do it in the name of someone who probably wouldn't agree, and is no longer here to clarify his own positions. Especially in Ray's case..his family's welfare presumably still relies on his work, ideas and Proges-e. Doesn't seem fair to use his name to push forward ideas that aren't related to the man in any way. Any sensible person would see that.

questforhealth

Forum Supporter
I respect anyone's search for truth, but it seems reckless and insincere to do it in the name of someone who probably wouldn't agree, and is no longer here to clarify his own positions. Especially in Ray's case..his family's welfare presumably still relies on his work, ideas and Proges-e. Doesn't seem fair to use his name to push forward ideas that aren't related to the man in any way. Any sensible person would see that.
Yes. This should be called the vitamin A toxicity forum. Something like that.

questforhealth

Forum Supporter
That's not to say that discussing new ideas

Right. I definitely support conversations and collaboration around new ideas. Just attaching it to Ray's legacy seems wrong.
100%. I know many people have been telling me this.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Right. I definitely support conversations and collaboration around new ideas. Just attaching it to Ray's legacy seems wrong.
The name remains. Move on from this conversation or I move you on.
100%. I know many people have been telling me this.
Same goes to you. The name remains.

max93

You can "move me on" then. This is clearly ego-centric on your part, and not about truth if you're attaching these ideas to Ray's legacy when they have nothing to do with it. You must know that's true on some level.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
You can "move me on" then. This is clearly ego-centric on your part, and not about truth if you're attaching these ideas to Ray's legacy when they have nothing to do with it. You must know that's true on some level.
Request granted.
text thor GIF

questforhealth

Forum Supporter

Nice one move me on. I didn’t come here for this. I came for healing and free discussion.

I have seen what happens to people when they cross me. It wasn’t my doing either. I’ve seen people’s lives fall apart after they have done bad stuff to me. None of it was done by me.

Do you still want to keep banning honest people?

I have my information and I know what I need to do. You are putting the noose around your own neck.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals