RIP RPF

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Nice one move me on. I didn’t come here for this. I came for healing and free discussion.

I have seen what happens to people when they cross me. It wasn’t my doing either. I’ve seen people’s lives fall apart after they have done bad stuff to me. None of it was done by me.

Do you still want to keep banning honest people?

I have my information and I know what I need to do. You are putting the noose around your own neck.
This is your last warning. Move on our I will move you on. I will not allow you to disrespect me in my own house. I am being lenient on you because you are not well but there is a limit. You need to concentrate on your health and healing and not concern yourself with how I run things here.

questforhealth

Forum Supporter
This is your last warning. Move on our I will move you on. I will not allow you to disrespect me in my own house. I am being lenient on you because you are not well but there is a limit. You need to concentrate on your health and healing and not concern yourself with how I run things here.
I will trust the process and the forum.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
This same situation happened to me before with another community. I joined the split aways and suffered from it.
You are in good company here. Many Great things ahead. Just focus on your health and well being and you will turn it around for the best. I have no doubt.

zorba990

I live in Amish and Mennonite country, and these people have eaten a diet replete with A, grass-fed dairy, eggs, meat, carotene rich foods, etc., and they have been the poster people for health, low disease long life, etc. for decades if not centuries. If vitamin A was so toxic, it would have been noticed in those people What is and was different in those people is the clean low toxin diet, eating fresh, clean, organic food, etc., nothing to do about a low A diet. So, I am not convinced of the low A thing. You talk about anecdotal and empirical evidence, there it is, but it doesn't fit the toxic A narrative. And, was Weston Price deaf, dumb and blind, that he noticed these people being so healthy on a diet replete of vitamin A ?
I'm definitely behind on understanding this movement about Vitamin A. But to reply to the above, I might offer that they don't eat foods that are artificially fortified. So it may be that the forms of Vitamin A used in fortification, and or other potentially accidentally or purposefully attached toxins that may need closer attention to. Standard American diet packaged foods have lots of this fortification (A, D, iodine, other b vitamins etc) -- might be another clue here.

Last edited:

hierundjetzt

I think you need to let people see the good side of what this forum is trying to do. The other forum that has been made is full of people that can be a bit crazy at times. I can't imagine joining that if this forum starts to die. This forum can't die. It's got so many good people on it.
I didn't know that there was another forum...which one is that?

Morten

Forum Supporter
You are in good company here. Many Great things ahead. Just focus on your health and well being and you will turn it around for the best. I have no doubt.
Would you collect stuff/a protocol, around vit a detox, so people in an easy manner could try it? =
More great results, less fights....🙏 and new insights.

InChristAlone

The guy sounds shady. My school is highly reputable and we don't generally prescribe cell salts except maybe a few and only as individual medicines indicated in a case. We don't make our own remedies. I buy my medicines from the UK or Boiron.
Don't know if you are still here, you claimed you would be the last to leave, but your posts over on the new forum beg to differ. Thanks for crap talking us over there. Gossip is toxic.

S.Holmes

Don't know if you are still here, you claimed you would be the last to leave, but your posts over on the new forum beg to differ. Thanks for crap talking us over there. Gossip is toxic.
I'm sorry to offend. The truth hurts sometimes. I would say more but it wouldn't be allowed.

InChristAlone

I'm sorry to offend. The truth hurts sometimes. I would say more but it wouldn't be allowed.
You laughed that I still ate ice cream but was against vitamin A. This isn't a cult. No one is forcing anyone to stop eating dairy. We are all on our own journey. I used ice cream to basically not die yrs ago and it was hard to give it up as my digestion went to crap and it was one of the only foods I could digest well. Yeah that's why we don't gossip about people. I'm helping others not trash their digestion like I did.

S.Holmes

You laughed that I still ate ice cream but was against vitamin A. This isn't a cult. No one is forcing anyone to stop eating dairy. We are all on our own journey. I used ice cream to basically not die yrs ago and it was hard to give it up as my digestion went to crap and it was one of the only foods I could digest well. Yeah that's why we don't gossip about people. I'm helping others not trash their digestion like I did.
It isn't gossip when something was already posted publicly. I confess maybe a little too much "fun" is happening over there, but what if the shoe were on the other foot? Many of us have been on this forum for many years so it's probably a little therapeutic....the feeling that some wrongs are being made right. Again, I would say more in defense of the going away party happening over there, but I won't.

InChristAlone

It isn't gossip when something was already posted publicly. I confess maybe a little too much "fun" is happening over there, but what if the shoe were on the other foot? Many of us have been on this forum for many years so it's probably a little therapeutic....the feeling that some wrongs are being made right. Again, I would say more in defense of the going away party happening over there, but I won't.
You don't need to say anything more, we can all see what is being written over there. It doesn't seem like a party though. The dude named @Truth even got into a fight with @yerrag because yerrag was calling people moronic over here. If all you people want to do is talk about Ray Peat concepts and that is being done over there, then what is the problem? Or is it really because charlie does have a good forum and you all would rather be talking over here? But he can't have the constant bashing. No one is getting banned because they disagree with the low vit A thing, they are getting banned because they are incredibly disrespectful to the changes charlie is making. He has every right to make changes as new knowledge is being revealed. If people don't like it then form your own group. Which you all already did, yet still come over to see what's happening. Someone even said they were sick and tired of hearing about god and vitamin A toxicity... yet when I clicked on their profile name it said they were viewing the largest thread on the forum the vitamin A toxicity thread! How are they sick and tired of it if they can't stop reading about it?

S.Holmes

You don't need to say anything more, we can all see what is being written over there. It doesn't seem like a party though. The dude named @Truth even got into a fight with @yerrag because yerrag was calling people moronic over here. If all you people want to do is talk about Ray Peat concepts and that is being done over there, then what is the problem? Or is it really because charlie does have a good forum and you all would rather be talking over here? But he can't have the constant bashing. No one is getting banned because they disagree with the low vit A thing, they are getting banned because they are incredibly disrespectful to the changes charlie is making. He has every right to make changes as new knowledge is being revealed. If people don't like it then form your own group. Which you all already did, yet still come over to see what's happening. Someone even said they were sick and tired of hearing about god and vitamin A toxicity... yet when I clicked on their profile name it said they were viewing the largest thread on the forum the vitamin A toxicity thread! How are they sick and tired of it if they can't stop reading about it?
Pick another thread. That's one out of how many conversations?

A lot of my favorites have been banned.
But I am curious. Why are you spending time over there? And incognito? You'll just get your toes stepped on.

InChristAlone

Pick another thread. That's one out of how many conversations?

But I am curious. Why are you spending time over there? And incognito? You'll just get your toes stepped on.
Because I find it funny how many are throwing temper tantrums over it! Someone even thought I was charlie or I was working with charlie or I am married to charlie! Like what! And they think we are crazy?? It just so happens that when I logged back on here a couple months ago charlie was saying what I was going to say! I had no idea he was going to do this! Like absolutely no idea other than I feel like people are waking up to this. And no I don't have Messiah Complex. I don't need to save anyone, Jesus does that. If someone doesn't want to know about this they don't have to learn. (but maybe if they are sick to death of it they should avoid the threads they are sick of).

Tzheng2012

Can you give me the address of the other forum? Hopefully it’s not an offense to get banned though.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals