Satoshi Nakamoto admits he has aspergers and is low thyroid and against Soy ....

OP
Bodhi

Bodhi

There's no proof he's Satoshi Nakomoto, nor that "Satoshi" was even a single person.
Why don't you go listen to Bitboy and label one of the most intelligent and educated people in the world as a scammer..
And stop polluting my posts you cuck !

tankasnowgod

Why don't you go listen to Bitboy and label one of the most intelligent and educated people in the world as a scammer..
Why? Just have Craig move one of the Satoshi coins. That would pretty much prove it, and render all critics moot.

If he doesn't do that, there is zero reason to believe him.

OP
Bodhi

Bodhi

CSW is a Peatarian is my point, you obviously have not listened to ALL of his interviews and all read all of his explanations how Bitcoin works, You just parrot what most low IQ crypto who have no clue how bitcoin works at all...

Christ I thought people here were smarter.

He has zero evidence of ever being Satoshi and is just a delusional IP-trolling FUDster. He can **** off and take his BSV shitcoin with him.

Aspekt

Craig Wright is so obviously a con man and not even a good one. How many years of promising proof to be delivered that never materializes to realise you've been taken in by a moron? He has never delivered a single scrap of legitimate evidence. Not one.

View: https://twitter.com/i/status/1139427428361629696

“There’s this whole section, I remember some white paper back in 2008, had this section on how identity worked in Bitcoin. I remember reading it… probably when I wrote it… and there was this different way of doing things.”

He's not even good at grifting

rei

Bodhi, what an embarrassing thread you have started. I hope you are trolling and not just stupid.

JamesGatz

It seems that Adam Back is Satoshi or at least part of the group of people that put it together - I suspect it was probably a group

Last edited:

x30001

Most evidence points to Adam Back. Only other person it could possibly be besides that imo is Nick Szabo.

The suggestion that Satoshi is Adam and the amount of evidence in Barely Sociables video is quite compelling.

JamesGatz

Satoshi is an unknown person. Adam is not Satoshi
If no one knows his identity then who is to say who he isn't?

It seems like Adam or that he was involved based on his background, white papers/way of writing, his communications, his interviews, his history and other things that seem too coincidental otherwise

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals