Low Toxin Videos Thor Torrens Interviews @WillofEuropa "How to lose 100 pounds on a low vitamin A diet!"

Richiebogie

my dog as well, i was big on the liver treats.....
all her dog food had vit a added as well
also can be related to too much omega 3/6 and fish oils , called yellow fat disease
Hi Osukhan.

Have you changed your dog’s diet?

How is she doing now?

Last edited:

Osukhan

Hi Osukhan.

Have you changed your dog’s diet?

How is she doing now?
i really wish i would just change it all completely and stick to just ground beef and rice, but i havent
ive obvi cut out liver treats
i supp her diet with a bit of taurine and glycine
as for her food i use freeze dried food from Tuckers but every bag food from our pet store has organ meats or some sort of added fish oils
def open to finding something new

cfeehan

Forum Supporter
Here’s a recent picture of my waist. I do have some loose skin but I’m 54 and have given birth before so I’m fine with it. No one sees my abdomen anyway except my husband. I was primarily low A through out the whole time. In 2017 it was not purposeful. I just had a lot going on and was eating very basic foods that coincidentally were pretty low A. I went back to eating more in-line with peat style suggestions for about 6 months from the end of 2017 until I read Grant’s books in the summer of 2018 and after that I have remained mindful of my vA intake although not always perfect due to working on the frontlines during covid. Edit: I’m also short at 5’1.View attachment 62342

@Blossom - Thanks so much for sharing! You're a great inspiration (all of your posts, including this one)

kaybb

@kaybb, I just eat the foods that agree with me best which is mostly beef, lamb, chicken, turkey, oats, rice, white corn, cucumber, iceberg lettuce, cucumbers, apples, and rice/pea protein strategically around work outs. I eat other things here and there but those are my staples. I don’t necessarily think what I eat is best for anyone else though. I think we all have to experiment and figure it out for ourselves.
Edit: I just realized I put cucumber twice and thought I’d edit it but reconsidered because I love cucumber! Hahaha
Thank you for info!! Cucumbers twice for me too!
For you, No berries? OJ? Milk? I like your list, I’m a dairy lover since following RP though. I think I’m behind in what’s being talked about, w/RP foods. (also did the carrot salad)
Do you take rice/pea protein before or after work out?

Blossom

Forum Supporter
@kaybb, Peat’s recommendations never really changed but this forum started to open up to the low vA/toxin angle a few months ago after our Admin @charlie felt he had witnessed enough people healing/improving on that approach over the last several years.
I do enjoy some other fruits and foods occasionally. I just listed the staples that personally work best for my body. I had to stop eating what theoretically should be optimal and works for other people and focus on what works for me because at the end of the day (and beginning hahaha) I’m the one who has to live in this body. :)
I usually have the rice protein within 30-45 minutes after a workout for muscle protein synthesis. Before working out I will have a solid meal of real food that is protein focused. It seems especially important to get enough leucine for building muscle in menopause because females become anabolic resistant in that phase of life. The fact is that regardless of aging and menopause I still have responsibilities that require a certain level of strength and stamina so I’ve just been making adjustments to help me thrive right now. I don’t think everyone needs to do what I do by any means.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals