Low Toxin Lifestyle You Think Virus Theory Works How They Taught us? You Think "Vitamin A" is a Vitamin? Think Again & Consider This.....

pubh12

Forum Supporter
Can somebody smarter than me explain how your body gets tricked into detoxing because someone else is sick but they would both test positive for , say, covid the same time? Are we tricking the covid tests too?

Call me skeptical , but I really don’t get this.

High_Prob

There is evidence floating around out there that those who were not scared of rabies and went about their business after a rabid animal bite... did not have any symptoms.

There is evidence floating around out there that those who were not scared of rabies and went about their business after a rabid animal
Can somebody smarter than me explain how your body gets tricked into detoxing because someone else is sick but they would both test positive for , say, covid the same time? Are we tricking the covid tests too?

Call me skeptical , but I really don’t get this.
They do not believe in covid tests.

pubh12

Forum Supporter
I don’t understand that.. if there’s no rabies virus why aren’t we randomly detoxing in a way that simulates rabies in instances other than rabid animal bites ?

High_Prob

I don’t understand that.. if there’s no rabies virus why aren’t we randomly detoxing in a way that simulates rabies in instances other than rabid animal bites ?
Right and also how come each ‘virus’ has its own unique set of symptoms? I mean you don’t get the flu and bleed from your orifices typically (as in Ebola) or get extreme Hydrophobia from the Rhinovirus.

Last edited:

pubh12

Forum Supporter
Right and also how come each ‘virus’ has its own unique set of symptoms? I mean you don’t get the flu and bleed from your orifices typically (as in Ebola) or get extreme Hydrophobia from the Rhinovirus.
Or start foaming at the mouth yourself when you see someone else with rabies.

Attakai

You all really believe this crap? Low vitamin A may have some benefits and I'm sure there's a lot of people following raypeat that have excessive Vitamin A stores.
This virus stuff is whack though.

taralynne

Because the body can sense that another person is in detox mode and it will decide to go into detox mode itself. Here is an example, when some people see other people throw up, they themselves will throw up. The body has sensed that the person is trying to expel something potentially toxic that this person took in from the environment, so it will then do its own expelling as a protection mechanism.

Also, the sun can set off detox event with the mass ejections that it has. Many have been in detox events the last week or so that was kicked off by a huge ejection we had on the Chinese New Year.
That's interesting thank you, that may explain some of my issues this past week.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
That's interesting thank you, that may explain some of my issues this past week.
This last huge mass ejection from the sun on the Chinese new year was a pretty big one, like the 5th biggest one in 10 years or something like that. The other last big one we had was on the regular New Year around January 1st, it was the biggest ejection since 2016 and I saw many people go into detox events all around me. It was a doozy.

Ras

What separates the two?
Isolate: "to set or place apart; to detach so as to make alone."
Isolate™: "to report as set or placed apart, and to classify as detached and made alone, but to be with at least one other thing."

lvysaur

We need to agree on fundamentally true statements:

1) viruses are transmissible and contagious
2) viruses being transmissible DOES NOT preclude them from being influenced or even formed by radiation (or other phenomena) in the first place

how do I know 1) is true? I was secluded in a section of my dad's house for several months. The one time I slacked and saw him in person with us both maskless, I also just happened to get infected--because he was. We both tested COVID positive, I've never had a positive test until then
That's all the proof I need

deeri681

Forum Supporter
Vitamin A may not be a vitamin, but it seems to serve a purpose. Making a blanket statement that it's harming everyone seems irresponsible. I believe it's possible that it may be our best defense against estrogen toxicity (and cancer). What if people who restrict vit A are loading up on estrogen? My friends who do estrogen replacement therapy say they feel (and look) fantastic on it. They even lose weight. Cancer is a silent killer. You may not know you have it until it's too late.

Agreed. Most of the studies quoted on this thread are very high dose. The dose makes the poison is true for pretty much everything. if someone is hypothyroid and does not address this, and then eats of ton of liver, they will have negative symptoms, as the excess A can interfere with thyroid transportation. Context needs to be given, nutrients are not good or bad--yet, they can become toxic in the wrong person, in the wrong dosages.

S.Holmes

Agreed. Most of the studies quoted on this thread are very high dose. The dose makes the poison is true for pretty much everything. if someone is hypothyroid and does not address this, and then eats of ton of liver, they will have negative symptoms, as the excess A can interfere with thyroid transportation. Context needs to be given, nutrients are not good or bad--yet, they can become toxic in the wrong person, in the wrong dosages.
Exactly

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

brongfogboy

Hi Charlie, can you tell me your thoughts on Sour Cream when it comes to vitamin A content? On the "toxic foods list" I see "all of dairy" so it's pretty clear, yet I have sour cream here that does not list vitamin A on the nutritional facts or ingredients. Both of my parents have hypothyroidism and must take thyroid medication, I am open minded to try low vitamin A as a remedy and it would be nice to keep sour cream in the diet. A google search shows around 75IU, but it's still confusing why they wouldn't include that on the nutrition label if it did have that much.

It's Daisy brand sour cream, here's an image of the ingredients : https://www.daisybrand.com/wp-conte...our-cream-nutrition-back-side-2400x2400-1.png

I know it's possible for companies to not include a nutrient if it's not a significant amount, which is typically around 4%-5% of RDA, which could allow foods to have vitamin A in it without consumers knowing it.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals