Low Toxin Lifestyle You Think Virus Theory Works How They Taught us? You Think "Vitamin A" is a Vitamin? Think Again & Consider This.....

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Hi Charlie, can you tell me your thoughts on Sour Cream when it comes to vitamin A content? On the "toxic foods list" I see "all of dairy" so it's pretty clear, yet I have sour cream here that does not list vitamin A on the nutritional facts or ingredients. Both of my parents have hypothyroidism and must take thyroid medication, I am open minded to try low vitamin A as a remedy and it would be nice to keep sour cream in the diet. A google search shows around 75IU, but it's still confusing why they wouldn't include that on the nutrition label if it did have that much.

It's Daisy brand sour cream, here's an image of the ingredients : https://www.daisybrand.com/wp-conte...our-cream-nutrition-back-side-2400x2400-1.png

I know it's possible for companies to not include a nutrient if it's not a significant amount, which is typically around 4%-5% of RDA, which could allow foods to have vitamin A in it without consumers knowing it.
Just recently they changed the rules so that companies do not have to list "vitamin A" on the label. What are they hiding?

Personally, I would not do sour cream but that is something you will need to decide for yourself. "Is the juice worth the squeeze?"

High_Prob

Just recently they changed the rules so that companies do not have to list "vitamin A" on the label. What are they hiding?

Personally, I would not do sour cream but that is something you will need to decide for yourself. "Is the juice worth the squeeze?"
They don’t have to list ANY vitamin/mineral with the exception of Potassium, Iron, D, Calcium, unless they voluntarily choose to do so.

Supplemental Vitamin D and Iron are toxic too but they require companies to list that?

And why would Magnesium (and other beneficial vitamins like Zinc) NOT be a requirement on the label, like vitamin A, are they hiding something about these as well?

Last edited:

valzim

If viruses do not exist, what are the organisms we observe with electron microscopy and identify as viruses? Why should A toxicity be mutually exclusive with virology?
I'm the guy who wrote the long twitter post on Vitamin A and viruses. I have many more on each on twitter.
In the same way Grant thinks that much of the "autoimmune" diseases are caused by toxix A, I think many of the "viral" illnesses are as well. Especialy the flu, measles,maybe chicken pox and evn herpes. However, it is very complicated. Kids going through the "children's diseases of mumps, measles, chickenpox have less cancers as kids and adults. After measles, kids have less vitamin A. The body wants to get rid of it.

The flu also probably has solar radiation and electricity component, as looking at the graph below, flu wasn't really a thing until electicity was rolled out.
Anything skin related could be Vit A. Dr. Tom Cowan says herpes has a collagen deficiency component. I found a paper that may confrim this. Just need to put things down on paper.

Grant Genereux hinted on 1 of his blog posts that viruses were not the cause of disease. He also said he's working on something. I suspect his next book will be linking Vitamin A to "viral" illnesses. I can't wait. Not sure when Dr. Smith came around to no virus but he follows a bunch of us on twitter.

Attachments

• flu chart 1800.png
    flu chart 1800.png
    48.5 KB · Views: 9

valzim

I've read about this before but what I don't understand is, if this is true then how come illnesses attributed to viruses do seem to be transmitted from person to person? I work in a hospital and there are times when multiple patients in a unit will come down with RSV or the flu or covid one patient after another. Also, when I caught covid it was right after attending a funeral- my parents, sister, cousin and husband all got covid too- all of us within a couple of days of being at the funeral seated at a table together indoors for a couple of hours. Family that were seated at other tables did not catch covid. The funeral was during the summer so presumably most of us would have been getting more sunlight than during other times of the year.
Why do we seem to detox (get sick) at the same time? Women who live together can have their menstual cycles sync together. This is done through pheromones. Maybe this is for survival. Do you think detoxing is for survival? Yes, and organisms will help the species survive. The mind also is very powerful. I have twitter posts showing that in experiments to give people colds, the group that got the saline got more colds than the group that got the "infected" snot.

https://pzacad.pitzer.edu/~dmoore/1998_Stern&McClintock_Nature_pheromones.pdf

valzim

The Vitamin A info is very eye-opening. Thank you all. Equating virus with disease may be imperfect, but they do exist. When I studied virology as part of my plant pathology training (decades ago), I extracted and purified a plant virus and used the extracted virus to infect another plant successfully. Discovering techniques to produce virus-free planting stock has been a boon to boosting agricultural food production. Certainly, we have many bacterial viruses (bacteriophages) in our bodies. Bacteria-killing viruses are in fact the second largest component of ocean biomass. I would expect the animal-virus interactions are more complex. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1874778717303793
Bacteriophages do exist. They are alive. Viruses are either just dead cell debris or exosomes. I think bacteriophages were put in the virus category to increase the confusion. They should not be.
Milltown, what you mean by purifued because no virus cn be isolated and purified. That's why "viruses" are "grown" in some type of culture. Usually with some other cells, proteins, antibiotics, etc. This culture is decomposing right. When you inject this dead decaying culture into plants leaves, it's not any virus doing damage, it's the dead decaying culture.

valzim

"I think Rabies might be an exception to this." @High_Prob

Rabies also is way overblown.
Rabies is overblown. A dog bite is the cause right. Dog bite is a puncture wound. What about tetanus? That's from stepping on nail. Puncture wound.
Now of course not so simple. But point being both of these things are just a form of sepsis. Puncture wounds cause injury to tissue that causes areas with no oxygen. If these areas are not cleaned and opened to let oxygen in, death can occur. Any area not getting blood and oxygen can die.

This brings in Pleomorphism. Bacteria are not good or bad. They just are. They and fungi are responsible for decompsing everything dead in this world. They live symbiotically with us in our bodies and DO NOT attack live tissue. But as soon as dead tissue shows up, they are ready to decompose you. In anaerobic environments, bacteria waste can be very toxic. This toxin is what causes sepsis. Sepsis tooth can kill you too. It's the same thing. An area with no oxygen.
The experiment to get bit by dogs without causing disease has been done many times.

Attachments

• rabies dog pound.png
    rabies dog pound.png
    83.5 KB · Views: 12

Peater

Rabies is overblown. A dog bite is the cause right. Dog bite is a puncture wound. What about tetanus? That's from stepping on nail. Puncture wound.
Now of course not so simple. But point being both of these things are just a form of sepsis. Puncture wounds cause injury to tissue that causes areas with no oxygen. If these areas are not cleaned and opened to let oxygen in, death can occur. Any area not getting blood and oxygen can die.

This brings in Pleomorphism. Bacteria are not good or bad. They just are. They and fungi are responsible for decompsing everything dead in this world. They live symbiotically with us in our bodies and DO NOT attack live tissue. But as soon as dead tissue shows up, they are ready to decompose you. In anaerobic environments, bacteria waste can be very toxic. This toxin is what causes sepsis. Sepsis tooth can kill you too. It's the same thing. An area with no oxygen.
The experiment to get bit by dogs without causing disease has been done many times.
That is fascinating. I was clicking around online once and saw that syphilis rash looks remarkably similar to the smallpox 'virus' rash. But I had no way of knowing where else to look etc so just noted it and left it at that.

InChristAlone

Thank-you that's what I was thinking, but just did not have the time to come up with as I don't study viruses anymore. But that was something I learned about many yrs ago. People are controlled by fear. They think viruses and bacteria are out there to get them. It's just not the case. They are there to clean up dying tissue. Can this cause an overreaction like SARS? Yeah. And you may need to slow it down. But just don't get into that position to begin with. Have clean air and clean water. Don't eat food full of pesticides. Don't smoke or drink. Get detox pathways moving. Get the guts moving bile out. Make sure you eat enough protein and zinc to make retinol binding protein. Free retinyl esters and retinoic acid is extremely damaging and can leak out of the liver due to injury and sickness.

And if you get bit go to the ER and have them open it up and clean it out. When I was bit in the face they washed it out multiple times. Didn't feel good but I'm glad because then they had to put stitches in. That can trap bacteria. There was only about a day where I was concerned it was swelling up with infection. I put manuka honey on it.

valzim

You all really believe this crap? Low vitamin A may have some benefits and I'm sure there's a lot of people following raypeat that have excessive Vitamin A stores.
This virus stuff is whack though.

I know it's not easy to grasp. We have been told for over 200 years that viruses were a thing. Our grandparents told stories. We just "know" don't we.
Well I agree it is nuts but so is the Vitamin A scam.

Fact: If you had the flu and you filled up a small cup with snot or sputum, no virologists can find a virus in that fluid. No Joke.

Fact: There has never been an experiment done where they took "infected" snot or sputum and made another person sick. This is why they came up with antibodies. Antibodies are a protein. They say antibodies are specific to each virus. This is not the case. Antibodies are proteins that are made in the body to heal damaged cells. It's why they have to add adjvants to vaccines, otherwise nothing happens. The adjuvants damage cells, antibodies are formed, virologists say that's proof the vaccine is working. It's BS. When Vitamin A was used in conjucntion with vaccnies, more antibodies were created. This proves Vitamin A is a poison/toxin and damages cells.

Fact: Pregnant women can and often test positve for HIV. That's because lots of cell damage and turnover making a baby. Antibodies are helping heal cells.

I could go on but this conversation is had on a daily basis on twitter. If curious, please join.

View: https://x.com/ValZimmer2/status/1660749655913758721?s=20

Attachments

• germ no cause sick.webp
    119.4 KB · Views: 14

Peater

Fact: Pregnant women can and often test positve for HIV. That's because lots of cell damage and turnover making a baby. Antibodies are helping heal cells.
Is that a test that looks for a supposed "virus" or one that assess CD4+ status?

valzim

People are controlled by fear. They think viruses and bacteria are out there to get them. It's just not the case.
Exactly. The mind is very powerful. If a person really thinks they'll get what they call Covid, they will. Same with cancer. I do not fear cancer 1 bit. Cancer is the result of not letting your body have all the small sickness. If you cut your small sicknesses short, you will get a much bigger sickness down the road. Not detoxing wil caus the body to push the toxins deeper and deeper.

This is what the mind can do.

1936. Man was sentencd to death for crime but given the chance for a peaceful death of being bled out. He was blindfolded and strapped down. However, they only faked cutting his veins. And had set up a water dripping system into pales. The water dripped fast at first then slowed and slowed. When it got very slow, they man died. Without losing 1 drop of blood.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
I'm the guy who wrote the long twitter post on Vitamin A and viruses.
Good to see you brother, thank you for chiming in. :hattip
Fact: There has never been an experiment done where they took "infected" snot or sputum and made another person sick. This is why they came up with antibodies. Antibodies are a protein. They say antibodies are specific to each virus. This is not the case. Antibodies are proteins that are made in the body to heal damaged cells. It's why they have to add adjvants to vaccines, otherwise nothing happens. The adjuvants damage cells, antibodies are formed, virologists say that's proof the vaccine is working. It's BS. When Vitamin A was used in conjucntion with vaccnies, more antibodies were created. This proves Vitamin A is a poison/toxin and damages cells.
Told You So Mic Drop GIF by FullMag

@Hans are you listening? @haidut?

valzim

Is that a test that looks for a supposed "virus" or one that assess CD4+ status?
That's got to be for the antibody test.
But you bring up good point. Virology needs to use associations. Someone can die of pneumonia and it's listed pneumonia.
However, if the CD4 white blood cells are low, it can be listed as AIDS. Riduclous.

InChristAlone

Exactly. The mind is very powerful. If a person really thinks they'll get what they call Covid, they will. Same with cancer. I do not fear cancer 1 bit. Cancer is the result of not letting your body have all the small sickness. If you cut your small sicknesses short, you will get a much bigger sickness down the road. Not detoxing wil caus the body to push the toxins deeper and deeper.

This is what the mind can do.

1936. Man was sentencd to death for crime but given the chance for a peaceful death of being bled out. He was blindfolded and strapped down. However, they only faked cutting his veins. And had set up a water dripping system into pales. The water dripped fast at first then slowed and slowed. When it got very slow, they man died. Without losing 1 drop of blood.
I absolutely believe this! And I believe all the people who instantly were sick with COVID when Trump declared state of emergency it wasn't a virus at all it was mass panic. They all ended up in the hospital struggling to breathe because that's what they were told were the symptoms of it and they put them on ventilators and of course died which poured gasoline on the pandemic fear that there was actually a virus out there in the air floating around to kill them. If there was something transmissible I think it was a signalling molecule telling your cells to dump toxicity. If you weren't afraid of it, you'd let the symptoms come and go.

valzim

Good to see you brother, thank you for chiming in. :hattip

Told You So Mic Drop GIF by FullMag

@Hans are you listening? @haidut?
Charlie, what's your twitter name?

And yes. I think @haidut is a genius but I cannot believe he has not grasped the no virus issue.

And don't start with the most complicated. Start with polio. Polio is the easiest to undrestand was not a virus. First of all, most polio cases were not long term paralysis. That's more fear crap. But what they call polio was damage caused by lead arsenate pesticides. Then DDT starting in 1951.
All diseases plummeted BEFORE any vaccine came out.

Attachments

• combo vax.JPG
    combo vax.JPG
    217.5 KB · Views: 8

valzim

I absolutely believe this! And I believe all the people who instantly were sick with COVID when Trump declared state of emergency it wasn't a virus at all it was mass panic. They all ended up in the hospital struggling to breathe because that's what they were told were the symptoms of it and they put them on ventilators and of course died which poured gasoline on the pandemic fear that there was actually a virus out there in the air floating around to kill them. If there was something transmissible I think it was a signalling molecule telling your cells to dump toxicity. If you weren't afraid of it, you'd let the symptoms come and go.
1 million per cent. :):

InChristAlone

I watched the data coming out, and no one was dying before Trump declared state of emergency. So what was the emergency? Then boom 3 weeks after people were dying in droves. I tried to tell people it's mass panic!!! No one listened except my sister, my mom and in laws.

TheSir

Why do we seem to detox (get sick) at the same time?
1. What makes some forms of detox contagious and others not? There are no reports of someone's copper/bromide/mercury/whatever dump causing a person near them to be sick too. What makes the detoxes we attribute to viral illnesses special in this regard?

2. Why do particular "viral" detoxes cause the same particular symptomologies in all affected? Someone with norovirus will experience diarrhea and vomiting, whereas someone with influenza will have a different set of symptoms. Since we are all toxic in different ways, why are our contracted detoxes identical to those of our
"infected"peers?

Now of course not so simple. But point being both of these things are just a form of sepsis
Can sepsis occur up to a year after the initial offense, as it is the case with rabies?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals