Announcement Forum Official Stance on "vitamin A" Research, Studies, & Direction

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
This is the official stance of "vitamin A" on the forum. This will not be argued out, there will be no change of course, so please do not waste yours nor my time trying to make it another way.

We will not allow any "Pro vitamin A" studies/research to be posted. If you want to discuss pro "vitamin A" studies there are other forums where you can go do this.

It is the forums official position that if "vitamin A" is indeed essential for the body, the amount needed is so small, even with avoiding high "vitamin A" foods and also the "vitamin A" stores contained within the liver, a person will still have plenty of "vitamin A" available to them for essential processes.

If you do not agree with this, so be it. But we will not allow disruption of the forum for you to air your grievances. Do it somewhere else.

Sincerely,

:hattip

Last edited:

Miggie

Will you allow posting of studies with the mindset behind it being able to debunk them? for example there is this study on the male anti contraception which is supposed to target the "vitamin A" receptor. This should be able to give us greater insight into how the mechanisms could actually be working instead.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Will you allow posting of studies with the mindset behind it being able to debunk them? for example there is this study on the male anti contraception which is supposed to target the "vitamin A" receptor. This should be able to give us greater insight into how the mechanisms could actually be working instead.
Yes, we need to understand how Rockefeller science has gaslighted many into believing "Retinol Receptors" exist so "vitamin A" has to be essential. Ray Peat said that the receptor theory is bunk so Ray Peat himself has already debunked their gas lighting study that was recently posted. It's all a ruse to keep people believing in the receptor and essential vitamin science alive.

TheSir

What about other toxins like VD, dairy, copper, PUFA, hormones and fructose? Will the ban eventually extend to include them too?

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
What about other toxins like VD, dairy, copper, PUFA, hormones and fructose? Will the ban eventually extend to include them too?
Vitamin D is not a toxin, supplementing Vitamin D is a toxin. You are smart enough Mr. Duck to know that and I am not going to play your "gotcha" games. You are also smart enough to know which direction this forum is turning, away from toxins. And obviously that ruffles your feathers. And I am OK with that. Vitamin A science is junk science, we are moving away from junk science and moving towards Restoration and Regeneration. Why does that bother you so much?
Hey Charlie, is discussing Ray Peat still allowed?
:rightagain

InChristAlone

I agree Charlie! If it is indeed needed the amount must be so small that most people won't ever become blind. And I believe zinc might be able to carry out the some of the functions.

TheSir

Vitamin D is not a toxin, supplementing Vitamin D is a toxin.
Thank you, hence the question: why ban A discussion but not supplemental D discussion, given that both are toxins and their alleged benefits based on junk science?

Why does that bother you so much?
I think you misinterpret what I am bothered about. Anti-toxin is necessary and people like Lawrence Wilson have been carrying that work out for decades already. Any movement towards this direction is good movement.

DennisX

This is the official stance of "vitamin A" on the forum. This will not be argued out, there will be no change of course, so please do not waste yours nor my time trying to make it another way.

We will not allow any "Pro vitamin A" studies/research to be posted. If you want to discuss pro "vitamin A" studies there are other forums where you can go do this.

It is the forums official position that if "vitamin A" is indeed essential for the body, the amount needed is so small, even with avoiding high "vitamin A" foods and also the "vitamin A" stores contained within the liver, a person will still have plenty of "vitamin A" available to them for essential processes.

If you do not agree with this, so be it. But we will not allow disruption of the forum for you to air your grievances. Do it somewhere else.

Sincerely,

:hattip
ALT is a blood lab measure of liver health. Dr. Attia says that ALT should be below 19 for optimum liver health. What I don't see on this Vit A forum is what was the ALT before and after minimizing Vit A. Anecdotal "I feel better" is not proof. Only blood lab measurements and RCT can be accepted **** proof.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
ALT is a blood lab measure of liver health. Dr. Attia says that ALT should be below 19 for optimum liver health. What I don't see on this Vit A forum is what was the ALT before and after minimizing Vit A. Anecdotal "I feel better" is not proof. Only blood lab measurements and RCT can be accepted **** proof.
Dr. Smith feels measuring the bile acid in the blood is a much better test and his latest test pretty much shows he has zero now. I accept that as enough proof along with his word that he is feeling better.

InChristAlone

Here is mine. I didn't get serious about avoiding A until after the 10/18 blood test though I had eliminated vita A supps by that point. So before would be AST 24 and ALT 39, now for both it is 16 after a couple months of a detox diet.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Did you even look at the profiles posts on the right side of the forum? @PeterSN posted tests after only a short 1.5 weeks into the low toxin diet and his CRP dropped 85%. You are gonna be rolled over by so many good results and blood tests in the future its gonna be beautiful to watch.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Low toxin lifestyle saving lives already. And much more to come. If some of ya'll would just put the hate aside for a while and chill out and wait for the results, you will see that this way will bring healing to many many people. And imagine, many of you are fighting with all you got to stop it and looking for any means to bring me down. Many of you will regret your actions one day but no worries, I already forgive you.

low-toxin-lifestyle-saving-lives.png

DennisX

Here is mine. I didn't get serious about avoiding A until after the 10/18 blood test though I had eliminated vita A supps by that point. So before would be AST 24 and ALT 39, now for both it is 16 after a couple months of a detox diet.
Thanks for the blood labs info. All looks good except the LDL. Are you on a Keto diet?

InChristAlone

Thanks for the blood labs info. All looks good except the LDL. Are you on a Keto diet?
No, but I think I was in fat oxidation because I was using a lot of dairy fat to prevent blood sugar crashes. I'm glad to see the numbers are better but I have a lot of healing to do. A lot of cholesterol in my tissues (and I didn't have low body temp or pulse either so I think there is definitely an issue with using both fats and sugars, the need for keeping fat lower on high carb diet I think is necessary)

Last edited:

mosaic01

Dr. Smith feels measuring the bile acid in the blood is a much better test and his latest test pretty much shows he has zero now. I accept that as enough proof along with his word that he is feeling better.

That's good to know. I tested my bile acids in the blood when I was 3 weeks in so it will be interesting to see how it looks in a year.

My level was low in relation to the reference ranges of the lab, but those are made for full blown cholestasis of pregnency I think.

Value was 3.4 micromol/L, everything <10 is considered good by that lab.

That's awesome!

RealNeat

Charlie how is it ethical that you can speak for everyone on the forum? Pro PUFA arguments and studies were allowed on the forum even though they were marked as "anti Peat", and id argue to an extent they were necessary to learn, echo chambers become the death of progress. Why not do the same if you want to have some overarching statement over all forum members. Label whatever thing you consider "anti Garrett" or whatever, but let it at least exist...

Diokine

Yes, you do have a point about the biochemistry.
Oh, how intriguing your insights are.
Understanding the intricacies of Vitamin A toxicity, it's clear.
Rarely do we find such expertise.
Expertise like a seasoned chemist.
Adeptly navigating the sea of naysayers.
Clearly, your authority shines through.
Leveraging it to educate others.
Only someone deeply immersed would understand.
Wielding your power with finesse.
Never failing in your purpose.

CastorTroy

Please let me know if I understood this right, because I'm still a bit surprised. A user can post a study showing detrimental health effects of vitamin A. But no one can post another study from the same medical journal (whatever it be....The Lancet, BMJ, etc) concluding otherwise. The later will not be allowed... is this correct?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals