Random Thoughts

HDD

I am doing well, thank you. I have not lost any function. I know a woman, 10 years younger than me, who was diagnosed around the same time that I was. She now has use of only one hand. I tried to share what I was doing with her, but I don't think she believed it could help. Very sad.

Yes, this community is wonderful! I am very grateful for all that contribute.

Let me know if your friend wants some information. I would be happy to share what I have learned.

mandance

Im so glad to hear you have not lost anything. That is really great to hear. I am sorry about the woman you know..that is really sad. I think she knows about Peat. Its funny because the doctors actually warned her to be careful with coconut oil in that it could actually improve her thyroid function too much. I think she might be slightly hyper, I am not positive. I havent see her in a few years, not since she was dating my old roommate. But her sister is a Peat follower and some of our other mutual friends. They were who turned me onto it actually.

OP
J

j.

It's a bit cold today. Extra incandescent lights work well to heat the room.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
I wanna live next to a waterfall, at 10,000 feet, in an orange grove, surrounded by dairy cows. :lol:

gretchen

Yay for Tokyo and the 2020 Olympic games!
[BBvideo 560,340:1nnowva7]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYu1WmhZU5o[/BBvideo]

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Family members starting to come on board the Ray Peat healing train. Miracles do happen. :dance :carrot :claporange

OP
J

j.

Charlie said:
Family members starting to come on board the Ray Peat healing train. Miracles do happen. :dance :carrot :claporange

Dang, you'll no longer be able to share your dirtiest habits publicly.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Only 4 edits??? Come on man at least a couple more!!! :rolling

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Silly me! I thought it was simple, but no leave to humans with our big brains to make it all complex. We even invent invisible, imaginary things and give them important sounding names and everyone is truly impressed. :shock: if one more person tries to baffle me with b.s. today I think I might start laughing hysterically :lol: :lol: :lol: I'm glad they feel important I guess. :?

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
I couldn't do what you do. Be right there in the middle of it and hold my tongue. I guess thats why I am not right there in the middle of it. :lol:

My hats off to you. :hattip

:coke

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I think I'll have a mexican coke after work! I'm pretty sure it will be good! :eek:

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Charlie said:
I couldn't do what you do. Be right there in the middle of it and hold my tongue. I guess thats why I am not right there in the middle of it. :lol:

My hats off to you. :hattip

:coke
Thanks Charlie, I should be done in a couple more months! Your coke bottle inspired me! :shootself

OP
J

j.

I ordered some pH strips to see how the pH changes with new changes in diet. I wonder if others in the forum found the strips useful.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I think haidut has mentioned this before in one of his posts.

honeybee

I wonder where the Malaysian airplane is.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
honeybee said:
I wonder where the Malaysian airplane is.
Yeh thats a crazy one. :crazy:

Poor families involved. :(

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I got a script for cyproheptadine today and it has 11 refills! I feel like I won the lottery :partydance :partydance

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Know that feeling when scoring a cypro script. :mrgreen:

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals