Low Toxin Videos Thor Torrens Interviews @WillofEuropa "How to lose 100 pounds on a low vitamin A diet!"

Richiebogie

I lost 77 pounds. It took 7 years but I’m okay with that because I did it in a healthy and sustainable way.

Hi Blossom.

That sounds optimal.

Did you end up with folds of empty skin around your waist, or was your weight loss so slow that any excess skin was broken down and reabsorbed, or did it simply return to a tighter form?

Also did you lose this weight on a low, moderate or high Vitamin A diet?

Sebastian B

Forum Supporter
@charlie

Potassium citrate is not available in your store. Can you recommend a high-quality, non-GMO brand of potassium citrate?

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
@charlie

Potassium citrate is not available in your store. Can you recommend a high-quality, non-GMO brand of potassium citrate?
I am using "Micro Ingredients" until I can find a good source for the store.

Sebastian B

Forum Supporter
@charlie

I checked out the potassium citrate from Micro Ingredients, and their packaging says "GMO-free." Is that the same as "non-GMO"?

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Hi Blossom.

That sounds optimal.

Did you end up with folds of empty skin around your waist, or was your weight loss so slow that any excess skin was broken down and reabsorbed, or did it simply return to a tighter form?

Also did you lose this weight on a low, moderate or high Vitamin A diet?
Here’s a recent picture of my waist. I do have some loose skin but I’m 54 and have given birth before so I’m fine with it. No one sees my abdomen anyway except my husband. I was primarily low A through out the whole time. In 2017 it was not purposeful. I just had a lot going on and was eating very basic foods that coincidentally were pretty low A. I went back to eating more in-line with peat style suggestions for about 6 months from the end of 2017 until I read Grant’s books in the summer of 2018 and after that I have remained mindful of my vA intake although not always perfect due to working on the frontlines during covid. Edit: I’m also short at 5’1.
IMG_3455.jpeg

Last edited:

Dutchie

Here’s a recent picture of my waist. I do have some loose skin but I’m 54 and have given birth before so I’m fine with it. No one sees my abdomen anyway except my husband. I was primarily low A through out the whole time. In 2017 it was not purposeful. I just had a lot going on and was eating very basic foods that coincidentally were pretty low A. I went back to eating more in-line with peat style suggestions for about 6 months from the end of 2017 until I read Grant’s books in the summer of 2018 and after that I have remained mindful of my vA intake although not always perfect due to working on the frontlines during covid. Edit: I’m also short at 5’1.View attachment 62342
Wow, that is a lean belly!🙂
No matter what I do, my pudge doesn't seem to decrease one bit.
It's not my main concern now anyway.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
@Dutchie :)
Hubby and I had a just for fun competition to see who could get visible abs first so I did do some work!

Dutchie

@Dutchie :)
Hubby and I had a just for fun competition to see who could get visible abs first so I did do some work!
Do you mean work as in exercises?
Regardless, exercise is to have abs visibly showing, but I meant to have a leaner (lower body) belly fat layer in general.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
@Dutchie I just added some core exercises which I hadn’t really done much of before. I also ate a bit leaner and increased my protein. I just meant I had to try a little to win our competition but nothing outrageous. It was fun though and kept us both motivated to try to improve our fitness.

Dutchie

@Dutchie I just added some core exercises which I hadn’t really done much of before. I also ate a bit leaner and increased my protein. I just meant I had to try a little to win our competition but nothing outrageous. It was fun though and kept us both motivated to try to improve our fitness.
Congratulations for winning. 🙂
I do certain exercises too in hopes of keeping my body functioning and stimulate bowel function, but none of the things I do makes a dent in midsection fat (and dirty water).

Blossom

Forum Supporter
@Dutchie, thank you ma’am. It really is about health and strength. I’m still working on building more muscle but it’s not quick in menopause. I’m not complaining though because losing muscle at this age seems more the norm.
I sincerely hope your bowels improve soon. That was a slow one to improve for me as well.

Richiebogie

Thanks for the info, @Blossom.

Do you think your body was storing vitamin A in your belly which needed the low vitamin A diet to eliminate, or was it just a matter of increasing protein, lowering fat intake and doing the core exercises?

I guess I am doing all 4 things so my tummy should continue to flatten!!

Our dog has a large lymphoma on her right side which might be a toxin storage depot! It doesn’t seem to affect her health. She got a lot of liver treats in her 3rd and 4th years before we read of the harms. I wonder if in her body toxins prefer to get stored in a special lump rather than throughout!

(I must check if her latest venison treats contain vitamin A! They often add vitamin supplements to dog food! She mainly eats bananas and human-grade raw kangaroo!)

Blossom

Forum Supporter

Do you think your body was storing vitamin A in your belly which needed the low vitamin A diet to eliminate, or was it just a matter of increasing protein, lowering fat intake and doing the core exercises?

Our dog has a large lymphoma on her right side which might be a toxin storage depot! It doesn’t seem to affect her health. She got a lot of liver treats in her 3rd and 4th years before we read of the harms. I wonder if in her body toxins prefer to get stored in a special lump rather than throughout!

(I must check if her latest venison treats contain vitamin A! They often add vitamin supplements to dog food! She mainly eats bananas and human-grade raw kangaroo!)
I think it was probably storing various toxins in my visceral fat. My blood vitamin A levels fwiw went up when I lost the visceral fat. I’m about to recheck soon to see if there’s been a change. I also think visceral fat in itself is inflammatory. I have a tendency towards accumulating fat viscerally rather than subcutaneously. I definitely think the changes I made to my diet macro wise last year were very instrumental to shedding the visceral fat. Before that I was what people called fat on the inside/thin on the outside.
Best wishes to you and your dog!

Richiebogie

Thanks for your reply, @Blossom.

It will be interesting if your serum vitamin A has decreased now that you have finished losing visceral fat, however it’s hard to anticipate what is being released from your liver!

On a related topic, I have a friend who has cured several people from late stage cancer using the Gerson protocols. He believes they are good ongoing therapies so he juices several carrots every day for himself.

I have told him about the latest ideas here but he doesn’t believe his juices can be toxic long term! Beta carotene is a wonderful antioxidant etc. (@tim333 has called carrot juice toxic and a chemotherapy!)

My friend has a vast volume of visceral fat and some arthritis! I wonder if a CT scan would reveal an enlarged liver…? I should ask him if he has tested for non-alcoholic fatty liver disease or NAFLD…

kaybb

Here’s a recent picture of my waist. I do have some loose skin but I’m 54 and have given birth before so I’m fine with it. No one sees my abdomen anyway except my husband. I was primarily low A through out the whole time. In 2017 it was not purposeful. I just had a lot going on and was eating very basic foods that coincidentally were pretty low A. I went back to eating more in-line with peat style suggestions for about 6 months from the end of 2017 until I read Grant’s books in the summer of 2018 and after that I have remained mindful of my vA intake although not always perfect due to working on the frontlines during covid. Edit: I’m also short at 5’1.View attachment 62342
Amazingly fit! Do you eat Ray Peat foods, except carrots ?

Blossom

Forum Supporter
@kaybb, I just eat the foods that agree with me best which is mostly beef, lamb, chicken, turkey, oats, rice, white corn, cucumber, iceberg lettuce, cucumbers, apples, and rice/pea protein strategically around work outs. I eat other things here and there but those are my staples. I don’t necessarily think what I eat is best for anyone else though. I think we all have to experiment and figure it out for ourselves.
Edit: I just realized I put cucumber twice and thought I’d edit it but reconsidered because I love cucumber! Hahaha

Last edited:

Osukhan

my dog as well, i was big on the liver treats.....
all her dog food had vit a added as well
also can be related to too much omega 3/6 and fish oils , called yellow fat disease

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals